Ch. 13 I'm Sorry

Lol, the title is pretty fitting as I have not been uploading lol. Well, anyway sorry guys Here is your long awaited ch. 13. I hope you enjoy it!!! Mature Content!!!

Kirishima's P.O.V

After Katsuki finished he kept on cry and saying I'm sorry. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry" he cried. "I'm sure *hic* you hate me," he said. "And why will I do that" "It was not your fault, besides your the one who suffered the most. It is not your fault."  I said trying to consul him. "But I should just have let it happen." he said, "DON'T SAY THAT, if you had let it happen then we wouldn't be here today," I said hugging him tighter. I started crying myself  "why are you crying idoit it's my fault, they were right," he said "That is not true,  it is not your fault, it is clear that guy who toyed with feelings is at fault. That guy if he was here I would kill him" I said growling and thinking about what he did to him. My Omega has been suffering because of that guy. "You promised, you have to love no matter what right," he said he said while shaking. "Yeah, don't worry what you said does not change the way I feel about you," I said with a smile. "Crybaby," He said while wiping off the tears from my eyes. He had a very cute smile. "What about you," I said giggling and kissed his forehead. "That's different" he responed. We starred at each other some more leaning in for a kiss. The kiss was very passionate. Our tongs soon joined in and we made out for a long time. We moved onto the bed and continued there. I nibbled on his little cute ears, as they turned red "cute..." I whispered into his ears. "Mmmh, don't mmh do that," he said moaning in between. My cock grew bigger wanting to enter him. I pinned him to the bed on all fours and pulled off his pants. I licked his hole. Sweet. It was already wet from the kissing. "What a slut you are Kat love~ already wet just from kissing," I said with a lustful tone. "It's your fault I'm like-mmh this! Take responsibility" he said moaning and nudging his ass closer to my cock "Of course  Your gonna get pregnant~," I said "Yeah I want you children get me pregnant, I wanna get pregnant give me!" he said moaning out. I grabbed his ass and rammed my cock into his hole. It was nice and warm. I continued ramming into him. As he kept on moaning and asking for more. Until I came into him it burst into him some of it leaking out. But I Pushed it back in with my cock "your gonna have my babies" I said still in a trance-like state "Yes I want it..." he said as he fell onto our bed as collapsed. I also fell asleep beside him after nuzzling his neck. 

0o0o0o0

Next morning

I looked at Katsuki and admired his beautiful sleeping face. Then it hit me... We didn't use Condoms...

Well, here chapter 13 hope you guys liked it. First time writing lemons hope you like it. See you next time~

PLS VOTE