Ch. 32 Help Him

Oof~

Katsuki's P.O.V.

He killed his mom?

Did he just say that? I stared at him for a few seconds which felt like hours. Both of us didn't know what to say. I broke the silence.

"why are telling me all this?" I asked. "well I just thought you as his mate and husband should know." he answered. He looked like he was telling the truth.

"Is there a chance that something like that could happen again?" I asked. "no, not at the moment. It's not a split personality more like a coping mechanism. When he is in a very stressful situation. He would want it to stop. But if stopping causes him to do something that otherwise he wouldn't do. He lets his emotions run free. After he does the things he seems to forget all about it. To not destroy his mind. Because we all know how Sweet and kind Eijiro is. So imagine the pain he would feel. So I think that you can help him. Help him remember and help him during the future tuff times"

I didn't say anything. I didn't have to at anything. "why are you asking me?" I said annoyed. "well it's because you are his mate and I don't know anyone else he would listen to" he replied. "you didn't need to ask me I was gone help him anyways." I said. He looked at me dumbfounded then began to laugh. It was moments like this which made him really look a lot like Eijiro.

After that, we quickly said our goodbyes looking at how late it was. Talking took a long time. I sped walk all the way home. Knowing that Eijiro was probably already home and extremely worried.

"I am HOME!" I yelled once I reached the house. Only to be jumped on by Eijiro. He hugged me against the wall.

"ugh... Eiji what's wrong?" he was shaking. "where were you?" he asked. "uhh...I went out, I was tired of being at home so I went out." I said. "don't lie you were gone for too long." he said.

I couldn't lie to him especially since he was my mate. "I went out only to find your brother then we went to talk a bit about you," I said. "YOU WENT WITH HIM. WHAT DID THAT GUY DO TO YOU!" he shouted. The stress of the situation made me feel sick. I pushed past him and ran into the bathroom to throw up.

"I'm sorry Katsuki for shouting like that I was just a bit agitated with you coming home late only to know you were with my brother," he said while rubbing my back. "I'm fine" I managed to get out from my spewing.

After I was done I brushed my teeth then sat down on the sofa. "come here sit down" I told Eiji he sat down and looked at me. "what's up?" he said with a smile.

"You have to go to therapy"

Lol, more cliffhangers for my readers!! Yay, are you happy?