Ch. 6 Living together (Re-Written)

EDITED: May. 03, 2020

lol (SEXUAL CONTENT WARNING)

A week after their grandiose wedding Katsuki and Eijiro moved into their shiny new apartment, designed by the both of them with a few touch-ups here and there from the professional designer Aoyama. Who was also rather "dazzling" as Eijiro had put it when they first met the shiny man. Katsuki had almost burst out laughing but after receiving a playful punch from his partner he had calmed down; giving his own playful jab in return. The man had taken no offence and just smiled before continuing the redesign. The end goal was perfect for the two. When they had first seen their new home, they were in awe at its beauty and how it oddly matched the duo style without clashing. It was a fantastic feat; the pair loved it.

Soon enough, a few days had passed since they had moved into their grand apartment, and Katsuki was feeling better about this whole marriage thing than he had in the beginning. He had gotten used to his idiot of alpha being an idiot and buying him things and spoiling him rotten. The shitty haired alpha had also started to clean up after himself a tad bit more after Katsuki's hour lecturing after finding a lone sock of his on the floor one evening. Kirishima had been scared and almost lost some of his hair after nearly falling asleep during it. Katsuki was the one to cook because the red-headed alpha couldn't cook for shit. Though it did make him happy when Kirishima had said they tasted like warm hugs. What made it even worse was the nickname the stupid alpha had chosen to give Katsuki, "Kat-love". It was such an embarrassing nickname stemmed from the fact the "suki" in Katsuki's name meant "love or like'' so the alpha decided to use that as a way to say his name. He didn't use it all the time. It was mainly used when he wanted to complain or beg Katsuki to do something. Katsuki knew gooey things like that didn't usually affect him, but the blinding smile and innocent eyes from that alpha made it impossible for his knees not to go weak or his heart to race faster than a mile a minute or his for his face to explode red.

Today however was a different day, as Katsuki was making breakfast he could feel an uncomfortable itch nestling on his skin Katuski knew exactly why. Today was the day he was supposed to be getting his heat. The day he and Eijiro were supposed to mate and form their bond. Yes, Katsuki was worried but, he was also a bit excited at the prospect of Eijiro belonging to him and him alone, in fact, it made him slightly giddy. The alpha had not touched Katsuki since they had gotten married, even avoiding small pecks from the omega. It made Katsuki more mad than sad, how could he avoid such a sexy package as him. Though Katsuki knew precisely why that was the case, the alpha was waiting for this day to hit and here it was. Here it was. Katsuki can't lie; he was more than a little excited.

During Katsuki's embarrassing thoughts, Kirishima wrapped his arms around his waist, dropping his head into the omega neck inhaling deeply.

"Your heating is coming tonight, isn't it?" the alpha breathed out, sending shivers down Katsuki spine from his breath tickling his sensitive scent glands. Katsuki's face heated as he took in a deep breath of his own, the addicting smell of his alpha close by almost caused him to moan. "You smell so-so...sweet" the alpha let out a low passive growl as Katsuki's scent spiked. The omega turned around to bury his face into the alpha scent glands, his face heated and his knees trembling. Kirishima pulled the omega away from him earning a whine from the excited omega. His scent had shot through the roof. Kirishima's eyes examined the omega in front of him. His eyes widened. "Katsuki... has your heat started?" the alpha stared worriedly at his mindless omega. His eyes filled with lust and craving the remaining sanity was sleeping quickly from his omegas mind. Kirishima's body was trembling to push for him to claim what was his.

"Eijiro..." Kirishima focused all his attention on the omega in front of him, listening carefully for permission to carry out what he wanted no needed to do.

"Yes...Katsuki? I'm listening..." All of a sudden, the omega flew onto the startled alpha leaning into his scent glands, indulging him in some raspy breath and pants from the omega. The omega inhaled deeply before breathing out "Fuck me."

Those two words were all it took for Kirishima to lose it, he had gotten his permission, and he wasn't going to back down now. He squeezed his partner's ass before lodging him to their room. Their lips never left one another as they ate hungrily, completely forgetting the meal that Katuski had cooked. This was a lot more delicious than anything Kirishima had ever indulged in.

He rested the needy omega onto their bed carefully, before hopping on top of him to continue their meal of each other's faces. Katsuki moaned and shivered from underneath his alpha, his lustful scent blaring and merging with the possessive and sensual scent of his alpha. Eijiro ripped off Katsuki's lower half and positioned himself on top of his entrance. His hips thrusting over the curves of his bubbly ass. Bakugou spreads his legs as wide as they can go, trying to fit all of Kirishima's muscular body in between his thighs. Wanting his alpha closer than he already was, his body was heating up and slick poured onto the bed they laid on. The smell was drowning Kirishima in lust. Through the thin material of Kirishima's pants, he feels the hot erect head of his alpha's ravishing dick kiss his hole. Katsuki rips out a moan, and jerks his hips for more wanting, needing the alpha inside him. Why? Why? Did he still have his pants on why was he not trusting into him yet those were the thoughts circulating the shivering omega.

All he wanted was for the alpha to be inside him tearing his hole moulding it to be shaped like his. Katsuki's patience snapped and he pushed his alpha onto his back and climbed on top of him. Licking his lips teasing a smirk fit perfectly on his lust-filled gaze. Kirishima let out a short growl basking in the beautiful sight on top of him. His slick gets all over the alpha, dampening his pants. It sends Kirishima over, his growls racking up louder until they almost sound like stifled words. "I'm going fuck you so hard you won't be able to look at another alpha again," Kirishima says with confidence, popping open the clasp on his pants. He drags the material down harshly. It was the only thing stopping him from slamming the tight and wet entrance grinding against his wet cock.

As soon as the cool air brushes over his pulsing dick. He pushed the omega back underneath him and gripped the base of his already swelling cock, as he was about to line them up to thrust into his mate's needy ass. An overwhelming desire to submerge his face in Katski's raw scent pulled his face to his omega's delectable hole instead of his pulsing cock, leaking of pre-cum. His shoulders were hardened, his absently noticed, too focused on the pink entrance he was going to indulge in. He grabs onto the lush globes of Katsuki's pink and smooth cheeks. Kirishima spreads them apart marvelling at the sight beneath him. The tips of his fingers teasing over that wet hole, watching it twitch and squeeze, begging to be filled with him.

Katsuki explodes with desire, pleasure-filled moans, fires from his mouth as Kirishima uses everything he can to please his needy omega. He rubs his lips, his jaw, his chin, all of his faces into the blonde leaking ass. He wishes he could always have this scent with him. He always wanted to be breathing it he felt like he couldn't survive if he didn't have it. All he needed was Katsuki.

Katsuki whimpers and cries, his body quivering, his dick jerking in consistent pulses along with the moans he lets out. He's going to cum soon if Kirishima doesn't let up. He doesn't want that. He wants Kirishima to be in him, he wants to tell him that he wants to cum all over his knot, but he can't. He lost the ability to speak from the pleasure he was feeling; all he could do was cry and beg. Not being able to stop thrusting his hips into the alpha's face.

"You're so fucking wet." Kirishima grunts. "You smell so good, so good."

Katsuki wanting nothing more than his alpha inside him begs

"F-fuck me, Alpha." Katsuki pleads. "P-please fuck me. I need you inside me."

Kirishima bares his teeth, the incisors looking dangerous and hot. He gives a devilish grin. One that made Katsuki's head spin. Katuski knew that he was not going to be walking tomorrow, and the thought of that made him even more excited.

pls vote

Original Posted: Oct. 15, 2018

EDITED: May. 03, 2020

wow, this chapter had no sexual scenes in the original do you like the smex better or no? (mainly cause in general I hate writing smex sciences they feel so cringey idk)