Ch. 14 Oh...shit

An early update cause why not~

Kirishima's P.O.V

"Hey, Katsuki..." Just as a said that he ran up from the bed and threw up in the toilet. "Oh..shit, oh shit, oh shit." What if his pregnant what am I gonna do. Why did we do just after him telling me his past? I was just caught up in the moment. I helped Katsuki throw and patted his back. "Hey...Katsuki..." I said quietly. "What is it shitty hair" He replied still feeling ill. "I am sorry, I might have gotten you pregnant..."I said trying to sound apologetic. I was actually happy but if he did not want it then we could get rid of the baby. "So..." he said wiping his mouth with water. "You know you might get pregnant and we never talked about having kids yet and you never said anything, so I'm sorry," I said still worried. "Yeah, we did you already got my permission..." He said "What," I said confused. "Last night," he replied still not looking at me. I remembered how he said he wanted my children. It made me blush a little remembering last night. "But...you said that in the heat of the moment right?" I asked still confused. "And why would I do that," he replied with a grunt. I guess his right Katsuki is not the type to say things in the heat of the moments especially about kids or our family. "So what you are saying is that...you wanted kids?"  I asked. "Yeah, shitty hair about time you understood. Especially after I told you y past I feel like I can trust you more than anything. Like you understand me...or some shit" Katsuki mumbled. What he said was too adorable I grabbed him and pulled him into a hug. "I guess we are going to be parents," I said still hugging him. "I guess so..." He replied. He looked at me and smiled the biggest smile I have ever seen. I blushed.

Sorry for the short chapter I'm trying to write more by writing shorter chapters. Well anyways...THEY ARE GOING TO BE PARENTS. I finally put in mpreg. These things usually happen early on in mpreg I thought if doing it after Bakugou's Past. I'M SO EXCITED I'm soon gonna be talking about Kirishima's past.  

Pls Vote