Chapter 15: The Inevitable

I hope you guys like the story! It seems to be doing well and I'm proud of that considering this was my first. Let me know if you guys want this to be long or for there to be a sequel. If you guys have any other suggestions for fan fictions let me know! Love ya! Bye bitches! 💕

Jason's POV

They were all staring at me with curiosity. I don't know how I could break it to them. Damian already knows but with Tim and Dick knowing hell even Alfred how would they react.
So I broke it to them they only way I knew how. But "fowl language and screaming.

"YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!? BRUCE HAS GONE OFF THE DEEP END! I THOUGHT IT COULDN'T BE ANY FUCKING WORSE WHEN HE LEFT ME TO DIE IN THAT WAREHOUSE BUT HE CARES SO FUCKING MUCH FOR HIS BIRTH SON THAT HE WOULD DRINK HIS SHIT AWAY WITH FOUR BOTTLES OF SCOTCH AND BRING BACK EVERY SINGLE THING THAT I'VE DONE AND TURN IT AGAINST ME!"

By now I knew I was shaking and I knew I had tears down my face but I didn't care. It was too much. Dick and Tim had their eyes wide and Damian was now passed out probably due to the stress of it all. Alfred decided to speak.

"Master Jason, I'm so sorry. I'll go talk to him."

Alfred ran out the door toward from where I came also probably finding the scent of the alcohol.

Dick and Tim looked at me and stood up. I hung my head low trying to wipe my tears from my eyes. I was suddenly wrapped in a warm embrace. I didn't know what was happening.

I jerked my head up with wide eyes almost as if I was in shock and looked down at the two.

"Jason, I'm sorry of what you went through and I'm sorry that Bruce said that,"

"But we got a bigger problem."

Dick finished Tim's sentence while looking at me in the eyes. I didn't know what they were going to say but considering our luck lately, it couldn't have been good. Tim decided to speak first.

"Dick was the first to notify me. He sent me the link to a video he recurved and..."

"And it was about Damian."

My eyes meet there's as I wait for more information. Their eyes were sullen and fear at a point. What the hell were they going to say?

_____________Time Skip____________

After what Dick and Tim told me about the video that they got from Joker, I was also left in shock. I had to sit down half way through the story. I didn't know what to say.

"We have to save Damian. We have no choose in the matter."

I went to go look back at Damian. Wait where is Damian? I start to look everywhere for Damian and I see no one but Dick and Tim.

I look back at them and ask, "where did Damian go...?"

Their eyes go wide just like mine had and look around the room as well. I notice that my breathing is heavy and I try to control it but I can't do it.

I'm too worried about Damian. This feeling is very unusual. I was just about to turn around until I hear,

"JASON BEHIND YOU!"

Dick frantically screams as I'm then thrown into the wall behind me. My head hits the wall as pain spreads through my body. I wince in pain as I try to get rid of the black dots in my vision. I didn't help as I was slumped against the wall and I'm blinking rapidly. I noticed that it helps but not as fast as I'd like.

"NOOOOOOO! LET ME GOO!"

Damian! I try to stand as I see that Dick and Tim have been knocked out. The question is by who. Judging by Damian's reaction I had a pretty good guess on who it was.

My vision became clear and I saw the room. It looked like a tornado ripped through it. I looked toward Dick and it looked like his head was knocked into the coffee table with a line of blood coming from his head and down his face. It didn't look like anything was wrong with Tim until I realized he had a nose bleed and there was a giant hole in the wall near the door. I rolled my eyes. Well that should have been obvious Jason.

I then realized that Damian was still no where to be found and he could still be in trouble. Little did I know I was right as I heard him scream. My head jerked toward the sound and I stormed toward the doors and I before I knew it, I was back toward the kitchen.

He wasn't there. Where the fuck...?

"FATHER!"

There you are. Bruce was in the library and that scream just gave away Damian's location. I speed toward the library and I burst through the doors. Bruce was on the floor with glass through his chest. I would be sad right now but I had no emotion after what happened. I looked toward the window in the library and saw Joker holding Damian with his hand covering his mouth and Joker having the widest smile on his face.

Damian's face was filled with pure terror and he had tears coming out of his eyes. Harley was next to Joker holding the line to a zip line.

"I told you I was coming Jason..."

As soon as Joker said that he left down the zip line along.

I rushed toward the window.

"NOOOOO!"

I reached for the zip line but was then hit with Harley's giant mallet that I didn't notice was in her hand until now.

The last thing I heard was,

"Ta Ta for now birdie! We are going to have some fun!"