Chapter 14: Didn't expect this. Its unsual.

Recap:

* Jason finds out who Elaine is and finds out that Damian knew who she was.

*Dick finds a video of the joker planning to kidnap Damian again and sends it to Tim.

* Damian sees a change in Bruce and a behavior change.

Jason's POV

How the hell was I supposed to deal with this information! This secret voice was a girl Damian killed! I suddenly built up with rage. I was about to go find Damian but I think he found me.

He burst into the kitchen and ran into the corner looking around and collapsing. I didn't feel my anger all of a sudden and that anger changed to worry. I walked toward him and saw he was crying and whimpering.

I went to touch him but he seemed to try and back into the corner more and when he lifted his head, his eyes were in shock almost as if he didn't know he couldn't disappear into the wall.

"Dami... Damian. What's happening? What happened?" I said it in the calmest voice I could.

He didn't answer me but started shaking. I figured that it was of Joker again. But I was wrong. As I was about to open my mouth, a name came out of his.

"B-Bruce"

The one name I didn't expect to come out of his mouth came out. My eyes widened in shock and I looked toward the door. I turned back to Damian and he looked as if he were about to talk.

"He- he's drinking Todd. He slammed the bottle on the ground and I ran. He looked angry as if he was going to hit me. I couldn't take it anymore so I came here."

As he was saying this an angry expression came across my face and he stopped crying wiping his tears from his eyes still trying to be the little bad ass he was. I smiled at him but stood looked at the door and asked,

"Damian, where is he?"

Damian looked at me with a scared look.

"Your not going to do anything to him Jason are you?"

I didn't want to upset the kid so I obviously said I wasn't going to harm him even though it's in my nature and I probably was.

"Library."

As soon as I heard the location I sped toward the door and ran for the library. I looked at the blurred pictures of the paintings that I passed. I thought to myself, he is so glad I didn't have my katanas with me.

I made it to the library, burst through the door and saw shattered glass on the ground and the immediate smell of alcohol filled my nostrils.

I winced at the smell and looked around the room seeing that everything was still normal but that was until I reached the other end of the couch. Bruce was smashed on the couch with about 4 bottles of alcohol or more specifically vodka laying on the table. There was puke on the floor between the couch and the table. Gross.

I looked at Bruce and saw tear stains on his face with his eyes blood shot staring at the ceiling.

"Bruce?"

He didn't answer but he started talking. I was so fucking confused.

"You know... I hated being Batman sometimes and I always feared for my sidekicks. Hell, I didn't even plan of having a sidekick. Once I got one, I felt lonely after Dick quit which resulted in you and then Tim following and after words, Damian. Since Damian was my blood son, I guess I feared for him more than you guys. Joker was always an asshole and I never stopped hating him."

Why was Bruce saying all of this? Why was he drinking? WHERE THE FUCK WAS ALRED!?

"You know Jason," as he turns to me, " I always hated you the most. You made things so much worse. You were the trouble maker of them all. Hell, you caused me so much trouble. To be honest, I never even thought I loved you. I think I only took pity on the little orphan boy that tried to steal my tires and from the bat mobile for gods sakes. Did you have a brain? Alfred told me not to worry about you and you would get better. I regret even trying to save you from that exploding building. Heh, I need an aspirin."

And with that.. he collapsed and finally fell asleep. I didn't even realize that my eyes were wide and that I was crying until I touched face and showed the tears on my hands.

I ran out the room and went to go find Damian. What the fuck was wrong with him? Damian was now sitting on the couch curled into a ball next to Dick and Tim. Well I guess something happened.

Meanwhile, I also had news to share and it couldn't be good news from the way their expressions showed and then....

"Master Jason."

NOW HE DECIDES TO SHOW HIS FACE!

"WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU!"

Alfred looked upset.

"I was on vacation now watch your mouth. Are you okay Master Jason?"

I then realized I never did dry my face and now all three of my siblings were on the couch looking at me.

All I could do was stare at the floor. Well how am I supposed to explain this shit to them.