Chapter 1: Where is Damian?

Damian's POV

I normally wasn't the one to cry for help but the pain was too much for me to bare. It stung every part of I body. My usual katana on the other side of the cold room too far out told reach. I was shackled to the floor with my ankles already bruised and starting to shed blood. I knew who caused this incident and I knew I would beat him up for causing me this much pain. The thing I didn't know was, how did I get to this point?

I remember that I was knocked out but a blunt object that stung the worst and I knew drew blood but I couldn't understand how I had gotten to that point.

I watched as light had flooded the room. I looked up to see my accomplice. The Joker. He was Batman's #1 nemesis. He could never be killed and always seemed to come back. He isn't he worst in my opinion but he had his ways. I had bruises all up and down my back and I knew he was just willing to make more.

"Ahhh... my favorite pet. What should we do today. I'll let you chose. Should we beat you close to death, or give you scars that will cause you to have flashbacks everyday. I would prefer the second choice but I'll let you chose... I'm feeling generous today."

I didn't make a sound. Neither choice sounded good. I couldn't answer even if I wanted to. My voice was raspy and if I did speak, my words came out in small words.

"P-Please.... No M-More..."

"What was that, you want more.. ok then we will just go with the first option and save the other for a rain day. You might not have another one but it's possible."

After he said this, a shadow appeared above my head with a lead pipe as it seemed. I put my head down and closed my eyes just waiting for the pain to come. But after the hit came to my head, I passed out and suddenly remembered how I came to this hell that I'm in and I think I rather would not have liked to have known.

Flashback:

I watched as Bruce stares me down with a look that could kill you if you hadn't mastered it yet. I tried to hide my emotions inside but I couldn't hold it in anymore. I stood in the room alone with Bruce and I could feel my face getting wet.

I was crying.

I had done it this time and I didn't even do anything wrong. I walked over to the guy threatening to kill him if he didn't let my family go. They were all locked up in the room behind him. I could tell as I heard their screams after being electric shocked.

I didn't know the guy in front of me but I recognized him somehow. I looked around and saw a mask that resembled an owl. Could it be the court of owls? I didn't care. I had a katana in my hand and held it agains this throat.

He gave me look hat he had a plan. I didn't care I wanted my family back. I pushed it against his throat.

I could hear myself screaming. "LET THEM GO!!"

He let out a chuckle and said the thing that stuck with me that whole time.

"That's right. The brave Damian Wayne cares for something. Maybe we should destroy it like your mother did whenever she found out you cared for something."

How did he know about my mother? I hesitated and dropped he katana in the sudden shock. He looked at me in surprise realizing the he found my weakness.

He picked up the katana after I dropped it and stabbed himself in the chest right in his lung. I was shocked. I was told to kill my enemies but as I lived with my father I don't want to anymore. I couldn't. I... I stared at him as he dropped to the floor. Everything was silent.

I dropped down to him and tried to save him but he just smiled. He whispered something in my ear as he breathed his last breath.

"Let us hope that now your family will be broken after he had found you you broke your promise and killed. I had succeeded In my job."

He slowly faded and I looked back as the metal door swing open as Dick, Bruce, Tim and Jason stumbled out seeing me standing over the dead body with katana in my hand.

I felt pain. It was the worst I felt in along time.

Flashback Continues....