Chapter 12: Weird occurances and questions

I know it's been a while but I've been trying to work on my other story. Go and read that if you'd like but hehehe I'm not forcing you to do shit. Have fun with this chapter 😉😏
——————————————————————
Damian's POV

Jason, Tim, Dick and Bruce all in the same room with me included isn't usually the best situation. However at this point, everything was fucked up.

Jason just woke up from... a coma? I don't know I just woke up myself. Tim seemed to be having a panic attack. Dick seemed to be the same happy bird from when I hugged him and Father....

Him and Tim were standing at the doorway staring at me while my arms were out on the blanket with tears running down my face. Tim runs up to me and starts to break down.

I don't do anything as he starts to hug me. I keep staring at Bruce. He was giving me a glare. He walked out of the room. Of course, he still hates me.

I start to feel dizzy.

"Dami...."

I look at him and I saw something behind him. I couldn't tell what it was but it was coming closer. I look around toward Jason to see if there was anything else.

Dick was talking to Jason probably figuring out who Elaine was. I was curious to but I couldn't... I felt sleepy.

I looked back to where the figure was and it was right behind Tim. My eyes went wide. I couldn't speak.

"Damian! DAMIAN WHATS WRONG!!! ANSWER ME!"

By now Jason and Dick were probably looking at Tim and me. It looked like he was screaming. I couldn't tell. It sounded like everything was underwater. He was shaking me at this point.

I saw the figure and I almost screamed. How the hell is he here!? THATS NOT POSSIBLE!

I couldn't take it anymore. I let my eyes shut as the last thing I saw was his grin. I felt my body go limp and land on Tim's chest.

Tim's POV

Damian went limp in my arms. After all he went through. I felt bad for him. I didn't know what was happening. I looked over at Dick and Jason and they looked like they had the same thoughts I did.

"This must be what Elaine was talking about."

Jason started speaking and his voice came out raspy but concerned.

"What do you mean? Who is Elaine?"

"Elaine is a girl that was warning Jason to look out for Damian. We don't know who she is exactly but someone that cares for Damian and Jason apparently."

"Oh...."

Jason has told Dick about Elaine I guess. I then realized that Bruce was in the room and staring at Damian.

"What happened to him?"

How unbelievable...

"He looked scared. Like there was something there but nothing was. He looked terrified. He started to shake in my arms and he looked dizzy and he tumbled over and landed on top of me."

Damian was now on the hospital bed again and he heart monitor was going crazy. We couldn't do anything about it.

Bruce looked terrified.

"I'm sorry I left earlier I don't... really like sharing feelings you know that."

"We get it Bruce." Dick was always the sincere one. "But he is your son. By blood. You need to be there for him. It was your fault he was captured."

"I know it is and I feel guilty for that but I just don't know how to properly handle the situation is all. I got to find joker."

Bruce leaves and we all begin to look at each other. What was going to happen to Damian and what will we find out about Elaine?