I Met Someone Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Okay, I'll start wearing my 'Have you heard the news? I'm into dudes' pin."

"Do you actually have a-"

"Yes."

"...Where did you BUY THAT, I WANT ONE."

"Everybody wants one." Cas grinned. "And are we going to ignore the fact that you called yourself my boyfriend, or.....?"

"Do you have a problem with it?"

"No. I have a problem if you don't call me your boyfriend though."

"So you want to be boyfriends?"

"I don't see why not."

"Okay... So then we're boyfriends?"

"Yep."

"Well that was easy."

"Yep."

Bobby thought that the idea of Cas startling cheerleaders was funny, and he secretly wanted to cheer at the fact that Dean officially had a boyfriend now. 

But randomly yelling about that fact would be really weird and would probably freak Dean out, so Bobby just clapped him on the shoulder and said he was happy for him. And he was.

The next day, Dean got an idea. He had told Bobby practically everything he knew about Cas, but the pair had never met before. Dean thought he should fix that.

He didn't want to freak Cas out at the prospect of him meeting someone Dean considered family, but oh well.

"What are you doing after school?" He asked casually.

"Nothing," Cas smiled. "Why?"

"Care to take a ride with me? We could go to the movies or something, I dunno."

"Okay," 

"And I kinda want you to meet someone,"

"There's the ulterior motive," Cas declared. "Who is it?"

"Bobby."

"Bobby?" Cas tilted his head. "As in the Bobby that runs the auto body shop you work at?"

"Yeah,"

"Why do you want me to meet him?"

"Because he's important to me and you're important to me and I've told him a lot about you and I want you to meet him." Dean shrugged. "It's no pressure or anything, just thought it's an introduction that should be made."

"Okay," Cas grinned. "But then you have to meet my brother,"

"Uh oh."

"You started this."

"What have I done?"

"Exactly."

Dean took them to the auto body shop, realizing halfway there that Cas had never even been there before. The shop looked a little dingy to someone who had never seen it before, he supposed, but Bobby's was like a second home to him. It was perfect in his eyes.

"BOBBY!" Dean yelled as they walked in.

"Back here, kid!" Bobby called from the back. Dean followed the voice and Cas trailed behind him curiously. They found him working under some minivan.

"Busy?" Dean asked.

"Always working, kid, always busy."

"Well then wipe the grease stains off and get up. I brought you a visitor."

"Is it the health inspector?"

"No,"

"Then do I really have to get up?" Dean kicked lightly at Bobby's feet. 

"C'mon Bobby, it's important," Bobby groaned and slid out from under the car, glancing up at them. His eyes stopped on Cas and he grinned.

"You must be Cas," He commented.

"Yep," He smiled. "How'd you know?"

"Boy's talked about your freaking eyes so much he's got me thinking the sky is the wrong color," Bobby insisted, throwing a rag at Dean and standing up. "Nice to finally meet you in person,"

"You too." Bobby could see why Dean ranted about the boy so much. He was nice, and meeting the infamous Cas in person only made Bobby like him better.

Especially when he noted the way the two boys looked at each other. Dean looked at Cas the same way he looked at his car, and Bobby knew all too well how much Dean loved his car. 

And it seemed to him that Dean loved Cas just as much.

Oh yeah.

Destiel was definitely his new favorite thing.