"Taehyungie?" He said, tears flowing to his face as Taehyung turned to look at him and gave a soft gaze to the youngest.

"Jungkookie..." Taehyung then mumbled, a slight smile creeping up to his lips as he saw the younger that he held many memories to.

"Taehyungie! Y-you-Y-you-Y-you c-came back!" The youngest said, running towards the man and jumping to give him a tight hug. "I missed you so much! Thank god you came back! We all missed you!" he said, slightly tearing up, but his smile was more obvious than the tears.

"I missed you so much too, kookie! I missed my baby back there." Taehyung mumbled as he tightened the hug more. He was really happy. Seeing these two important persons in his life again was his wish for 2 years.

I guess the universe is not against him this time, right?

"How are you? Are you okay? Is your condition okay? Is your life in Germany great?" Jeongguk quickly questioned, breaking the tight hug as he gave a worried expression to Taehyung.

"Kookie, I'm really fine. Everything's doing great." Taehyung laughed giving the younger a fond smile.

"I'm glad you came back..."The youngest said, wiping his last tears before happily turning to Yoongi, who has been watching them for about a while now. "Anyways, Hyung... About earlier.. I want to invite you inside the cafe..." he breathily said, still can't get over that Taehyung is back beside them.

"ohh.. I forgot about that! Sorry for ditching you, kookie." Yoongi apologized.

"It's okay, hyung." Jeongguk responded, giving the oldest a warm smile.

Taehyung then cleared his throat and said something, "Am I interrupting something? Are you two having a date today?"

"Yes, we're on a date today, and nope, you aren't interrupting us." Yoongi said, looking at both Taehyung and Jeongguk.

Taehyung shyly scratched his neck again, chuckling a bit. "If that's the case... Can I join the both of you? I mean.. If you don't want to, I coul-"

"Of course." Yoongi and Jeongguk said in unison as they both gave Taehyung a warm smile.

"Really? Will I not be a burden to your date?"

"Of course not." Yoongi said as he held Taehyung's hand. Jeongguk did the same too.

"Then what are we waiting for?! Let's fucking have fun in the cafe!"

----- ♡ -----

"Heyyyy! That's my croissant! How dare you steal my food, you pig!" Taehyung lowly shouted as he tried to get his croissant back from Jeongguk.

Yoongi was there, showing off his gummy smile while laughing like there's no tomorrow.

The two younger boys were fighting for the last croissant and Jeongguk selfishly grabbed it and ate them all like a pig. Taehyung scoffed in disbelief as croissant was his favorite food, and Jeongguk was laughing with crumbs on his face.

They looked ridiculous.

"Hey! You two! You both knew that we can always order a croissant again, right? Are you both dumb?" Yoongi teased as he slapped both of the two boys' arms funnily. Taehyung and Jeongguk did not appreciate this at all and furrowed his eyebrows at him.

"Did you think that, that will solve the problem, hyung? Food is important!" Jeongguk said, mumbling a 'tsk' as he shaked his head in disapproval.

"Yeah! Kookie is right! Maybe we should also get your beloved americano~" Taehyung added and immediately grabbed the older's drink as he slurped in it quickly and emptying it completely. Jeongguk laughed his ass off while Yoongi stared at his precious drink, like he's married to it.

He widened his eyes, giving a deathly glare, but instead of killing the two men infront of him, he instead whined. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! MY PRECIOUS DRINK" He cries in vain playfully, still sad at his americano that Taehyung drank, and laid funnily on the floor. They are still at the cafe, and that made the two younger laugh loudly, completely ignoring every single bit of costumer in that place. Yoongi was just simply hilarious as he made the two boys laugh their lungs out. All of their food were eaten now, and Yoongi took the chance to tickle the two boys quickly.

He tickled them, not caring about the countless scolds that he heard. It's his coffee that we're talking about! He loves his coffee!

Taehyung and Jeongguk quickly tried to remove Yoongi's grip to them as they ran outside the cafe, now laughing in happiness as they ran around the park.

Yoongi tried to catch them, and also smiled widely, clearly enjoying their time together.

Maybe a love for the three of them wouldn't be that bad.

The universe can always destine them all together.

Maybe loving is enough for a miracle.

Just like Taehyung wished.

FIN.