19 | sparkle.

spar·kle
\ˈspär-kəl\

verb

: to produce small flashes of light
: to perform very well
: to be or become bright and lively

🌿

Yoongi's POV

The squad and I; (Jin, Namjoon, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, Jeongguk and Me) agreed to take a break and to go to an amusement park.

The maknaes became excited after the news and started to prepare their money and things for later.

Me, Jin hyung, Namjoon and Hoseok decided to just chill and to not pressure ourselves so we came up with an idea to go to this type of 'fun'. We also did not have any time to bond without worrying about anything.

The seven of us became close friends because of the party and the 'spin the bottle' thing. Well, I'm glad to have more friends now, but they are really acting like crackheads and kids, but you know what? I don't care. I like them as they are.

I packed my things needed for the day, and wore a nice striped black and white hoodie, paired with dark blue skinny jeans.

I also styled my gray hair and wore my shoes before going out of my house.

I locked the door of my house and saw Jin hyung looking at me at his car window.

"You ready now mate? Get inside" he said, smiling.

I smiled back and nodded. I went inside the car and saw all of them looking at me.

"Hey hyung" all of them said, except for Jin.

"Hey" I grinned and sat beside Hoseok.

The car ride was noisy, especially when Jimin and Taehyung were tickling each other. Namjoon and Jin were also talking about some random stuff and Jeongguk teaches Hoseok how to use his videocamera that he bought last week. I was just there sitting still while playing my dope playlist on my headphones.

Jin looked at me and said.

"Yoongi, remove your headphones right now" he glared at me.

I stared at him for a second and removed my headphones when the words that he said processed in my brain.

"Okay, now, I just want to ask you guys... What squad name do you want us to be called?"

We went silent for a moment.

"I want an acronym!" Jimin said

"What about CBS?"

"Noo that does not suit us"

"ATN???"

"Nopee"

"SKT???"

"Uhmm, no?"

"Wait lemme think"

"B.....S....T ????"

"Hmmm not quite right, what about BTS?"

"PERFECT!!!" We all agreed.

"So what should BTS mean?" Jin asked.

"Big Teens Science??" Jeongguk suggested.

"Eww lame" Hoseok cringed.

"What about Best Time to Shine??" Namjoon said.

"Not feeling it hyung" Taehyung said