2 | fake.

fake
\ˈfāk\

adjective

: not true or real : meant to look real or genuine but not real or genuine

•••••

PAST

"Kim Taehyung"

Jeongguk stared at him for a good minute before he spoke again.

"Well nice to meet you, can I take a photo of you before you return on your rehearsals? It's for the Year Book."

"Of course, gguk. Can I call you that?" He asked.

"Yes, you can, okay.. get ready. one..."

One.

Jeongguk's world slows down after seeing his beautiful face.

dark eyes.

messy hair

deep voice

Two.

The moles in his face were made 'perfectly'

His boxy smile can even blind Jeongguk's eyes

Three.

And those kissable lips that attracts the younger to just drop his camera and kiss the older boy.

Click!

"Done! Thank you for your time! I hope we see each other again!" Jeongguk said.

"No problem. We will definitely see each other again. Well I guess, goodbye!" Taehyung said then he left. Leaving Jeongguk to exit the theater room.

Gguk was mesmerized from taehyung's beauty. Somehow, the younger felt that this can be a start of something new.

•••••

After that day, Jin started to bring taehyung often at lunch or at their dorm to hang out, which causes jeongguk and taehyung to also talk and interact.

It made the two closer.

•••••

Jeongguk and Taehyung have been hanging out for about a month. Mixed emotions are coming out from gguk's mind and and he wonders if he had already fallen in love with taehyung.

Then he decided.

'Yes he had.'

•••••

After a month, jeongguk decided to confess to taehyung about his feelings.

"Taetae?"

"Hmm?"

"I just want to say-"

"I like you"

"Me too. Well I guess we can make it work?"

"I guess"

Jeongguk felt like that confession is too easy and quick. He was nervous and all but why did taehyung acted like it was a normal thing to him?

'I guess - he likes me too.'

•••••