23 | lust.

lust
\ˈləst\

noun

: a strong feeling of sexual desire
: a strong desire for something

🌱

Yoongi's POV

I fixed my hair and looked at myself on the mirror. 'I look good' I smirked to myself. I was wearing a blue button down denim shirt. I folded my sleeves to show my veiny arms. I also sprayed perfume on my shirt and then grabbed my wallet.

I went to the cafe and saw Taehyung waiting for me. I waved at him and smiled, then proceeded to walk towards his table.

He was also wearing a blue button down denim shirt but darker. I chuckled at our matching clothes and said,

"I didn't expect you to wear a shirt that matches mine."

"Me neither" Taehyung giggled.

I sat infront of him.

"So yoongs, I already ordered. Is Iced Americano fine with you?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I'm impressed that you already know my favorite coffee" I said.

"Well, I observe things you know" he winked and laughed playfully.

We drank our coffee and ate some classy bread. When we were close to finishing our meal, I said;

"Let's practice at my house, Is that okay?"

"Yeah yoongs, sounds great!" He eagerly said.

We stood up from our seats and exited the cafe.

We talked while heading to my house.

"Yoongs, do you live alone?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah"

"Why? Where's your parents?" He asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Well, they work overseas. They left me here and continued giving me money every month, so I guess it's not that bad after all because I can look out for myself." I answered.

"Your house must be quiet, considering that you also don't have a sibling." He frowned.

"Yeah, but I enjoy silence so I don't mind that much. Sometimes I get lonely, but it's not that bad." I said.

"I see" he replied.

We arrived at my house and I unlocked the door.

"Woah, Yoongs, your house is a lot cooler than mine." Taehyung smirked at me.

I chuckled at the younger's silliness and punched his shoulders lightly.

"Oh shut up," I smiled at him. "We should go inside my room to memorize now" I pulled him towards my room.

"Arrgghh fine" he grunted.

I sat him to my mini couch and I dropped our scripts to my coffee table.

"Yoongs, YOUR ROOM IS AWESOME! You have a coffee table and a couch?! Omygosh" he squealed at my room looking shocked.

"It's not that great though, yours is better" I said.

"Are you kidding me?" He glared at me.

"Uhm no?" I questioned.

He glared and sighed. He also showed an 'are you fucking kidding me?' face.

I laughed at his expression.

"Okay I think it's time to start rehearsing now" I said and held my script.

"Yeah, I totaly forgot that the play will be held tomorrow! Let's start!" Taehyung exclaimed.

🌱

We started to memorize and rehearse our lines and after a few minutes, I observed that Taehyung starts to behave a little different and he looks tired or anxious.

"Hey, how about we take a little break? You seem tired." I said.

"No hyung, I don't want to. Let's just finish rehearsing this part." He coldly said.

This was the first time Taehyung called me 'Hyung' so It felt odd and different.

"Okay... 'King, do you wish to take that girl to the dance floor? It may ruin your reputation as a High class king.' " I acted.

"Min, I do not care about my high class reputation at the moment. I can feel that, that girl sitting right there... is something special." Taehyung acted.

"Well Kim, as your bestfriend, are you sure about this?"

Taehyung just stared at me coldly and did not say a word. I decided to break the silence and ask him;

"Did you forget your lin-"

"Why didn't you come back?" Taehyung asked me, teary eyed.

"Huh? What are you saying? That is not on the scri-"

"Why did you forget me?" He said without showing any emotions but I can still see the tears pooling his eyes.

"If you're acting right now and messing with me, you should sto-"

"Why didn't you visit me at least once?!" He cried infront of me. Tears flowing on his cheek while looking at me and waiting for a reason.

An acceptable reason.

"I-i... I don't know Taehyung... I j-just... I w-was so s-scared to go into that l-life again" I answered nervously.

"I said that I needed you! I told you that you were good at acting! I told you to not leave! I told you that I love you! But why didn't you listen to me?!" He shoutingly asked.

"I-I d-don't know T-taehyung! W-why are you like thi-"

Taehyung kissed me rougly.

(warning: sexual scenes ahead)

I felt his tears touching my face and I can feel his lips abusing mine. He bit my lip that caused me to open my mouth and he quickly entered his tongue into it. He tasted my mouth and I tasted his, even though what we're doing is wrong. I can feel the pain and the neediness that Taehyung has been hiding for a long time.

I kissed him back, probably because of the sadness that flowed through the atmosphere and because... he needed this.

I know that this is wrong, but can I have this freedom atleast at this moment only?

He started to pull my hair towards him to deepen the kiss. I nipped his bottom lip and he moaned to it. I was unexpectedly turned on so I held his waists, and continued to kiss him while I stood up and pushed him to my bed. I hovered on top of him and I kissed him roughly. He gasped for a second and I still continued kissing him, not letting him breathe.

He moaned again and I started to unbutton his shirt while still kissing him underneath me. I can feel the hot atmosphere surrounding us and I wanted more.

I ripped his shirt and started sucking on his collarbones, I saw him close his eyes and continued moaning my name. I marked his neck, suddenly looking like a beautiful galaxy. I kissed him again and he started to unbutton my shirt and completely removed it in seconds.

He flipped me onto the bed and I was surprised. He kissed me roughly and grinded on me which I moaned into. Our bodies touched, leaving no gap in between. I can feel a hard object hitting my crotch and Taehyung continued kissing me deeply. He started to unbuckle my belt while continuing the kiss-

| To be continued.