34 | graduate.

grad·u·ate
\ˈgra-jə-wət,\

noun

: a person who has earned a degree or diploma from a school,
college, or university

🌱

Yoongi's POV

After a week, it is now our time to graduate. As a senior in Kings High, I must say, that it was a fun journey for me even though classes are hard. Mentioning that we also won the basketball tournament this year... which is fucking awesome to be honest.

I am now grooming myself. Preparing myself for the event later. I smiled at myself infront of the mirror while styling my hair.

I wore my trousers and dress shirt so that I can wear the academic gown later. I went to the university afterwards.

🌱

"A pleasant day to each and everyone, Ladies and gentleman, I am Kim Namjoon, the Student Government President. We are here now on this stage, standing... to-"

Namjoon delivers his speech to the audience, while we sat on the front row, listening to him. I am proud of him for delivering such an inspirational speech and I hope that he gets more better on things like this.

After his speech, the whole class stood up and starts to prepare for the throwing of the graduation cap.

Me, Namjoon, and Hoseok stood beside each other and then we all started to throw the caps. We smiled in victory and the three of us hugged each other.

The other four from our squad; (Jin-hyung, Jimin, Taehyung & Jeongguk) clapped for us and then started to run towards us.

They hugged us and then we all ended up group hugging.

"Congratulations Hyungs!" the maknae line cheered.

We smiled in reply and I was supposed to answer back, but Hoseok cuts me off.

"Guys, Do you want to hang-out today? As a victory date or something? I was planning on inviting you to my dance performance... You can watch me, only if you want to..." he nervously said, fiddling with his fingers.

Jin squished his cheeks and said, "ofcourse we will, anything for our sunshine" he winked.

"Well see you in Kings Performing Arena! I got to go to prepare for the dance! Thank you guys!" He ran towards his car.

"See you Hoseok!" we waved at him.

🌱

Taehyung's POV

I wore my casual stylish clothes, showing of my brown gucci jacket and black jeans.

I walked towards the Arena and scanned the venue to find the squad.

I saw Jin-hyung and went to him. I hugged his back and choked him playfully while he just laughs. I held his hands and pulled him towards Namjoon-hyung in the other side of the venue.

"Why are you extra clingy today taetae?" Jin-hyung asked me, squishing my arm.

"I don't know either hyung" I winked and smiled.

We also saw Jimin, and Jungkook so we called them. Yoongi is the only one missing.

I told the guys that I will find him, and started to walk on the venue. I spotted him in the entrance, looking lost and frustrated so I went towards him and held his hand.

"Let's watch Hoseok-hyung shall we?"

🌱

Yoongi's POV

I am now sitting with the gang, waiting for Hoseok's turn to dance. I am seated between Jeongguk and Taehyung, they are both holding my two hands and I think that I'm going to piss my pants off. It's uncomfortable but I'll just don't mind it.

After a few minutes... I see Hoseok appearing on the stage, looking like a fine ass man. I am so proud of my friend.

He danced soulfully, showing some of his deadly moves, his timing matching with the music and showing his signature dance smirk when he looks at the audience. I felt my hands being crumpled, signalling that the two boys on my side are enjoying the intense performance. I smiled at the thought.

🌱

The Performance was finished and we are now congratulating Hoseok on the backstage. He is so sweaty but we hugged him anyways.

We hanged out afterwards and just drank various types of alcohol in his house.

Me and Jeongguk didn't drink that much.

Knowing that our recital will be held tomorrow.