25 | forget.

for·get
\fər-ˈget\

verb

: to stop thinking or caring about (someone)

🌱

Yoongi's POV

The play is today and I wore my costume. I am currently on the backstage and we were preparing for our outfits. We will rehearse the overall performance first then the play will be held afterwards. I saw Taehyung fixing his costume and I walked towards him to fix our issues.

"Uhm.. Taetae, can I talk to you?"

"Whu- oh yoongs" he smiled. "What is it?"

"It's about last nigh-"

"Yoongs, I think it's better to just forget what happened okay? You seem to regret it so I think let's just pretend that we didn't do anything last night." He bluntly said but still smiled anyways.

My heart clenched at the sight infront of me. He looked exhausted and sad.

"Are you sure about that taetae? I just want to make sure that you're okay."

"Yes yoongs, I'm fine."

fuck, that 'I'm fine' again.

"I'm worried about you taetae. Can we please stay friends after all the things that happened?"

He just stared at me for a moment, then he smiled widely.

"Ofcourse yoongs! Now, let's pull this play off!"

I was confused by his sudden change in attitude, but I just ignored it and hugged him.

"I'm sorry for hurting you so much taetae."

"I'm sorry for loving you yoongs. But anyways, can we rehearse now?" He quickly changed the topic.

I nodded and we went to the cast to rehearse everything.

🌱

Jeongguk's POV

Namjoon-hyung, Hoseokie-hyung, Jimin-shi and I went to the Theater Room and sat at the front seats.

The play was about to start. Me and Jimin held cameras to take pictures of Jin, Yoongi and Taehyung. Also, I need to take pictures because I will add this to the Year book.

After a few minutes, the lights that are close to our seats turned off and the stage lights turned on.

The play has started.

🌱

The cast acted well and professional during the play. They didn't forget their lines, and they expressed the feelings beautifully. Not to forget the dance scene, IT LOOKED LIKE A REAL BALL.

I observed that Taehyung and Yoongi seemed to be fine and happy. I guess that they fixed their problems and went back to being good friends again. I smiled at the thought and I continued to watch the play.

I still feel bitter because of what they did yesterday, but I guess I need to accept it.

Honestly, I think that I don't love Taehyung anymore and that I moved on on our relationship. Besides, he told me that he never really loved me. I guess that was the words that I needed to realize that he isn't meant for me.

Maybe we can forget our conflicts today, and just pretend that nothing happened yesterday.

'Why do I need to love somebody else when Yoongi hyung is here?'

🌱

The play ended and we went backstage to congratulate the three actors. I kissed Yoongi in the cheek, I choked Jin hyung on the neck, and I hugged Taehyung. We congratulated them and I took a picture of the three actors, and then the whole squad.

'Maybe this isn't that bad after all.'

🌱

|Author's Notes

hey,
just remember that yoongi isn't in a relationship with anyone, and he can do whatever he wants when it comes to romantic gestures.

it's not cheating or something if he kisses somebody else.

that's all!

ILY♡