5 | envy.

en·vy
\ˈen-vē\

noun

: the feeling of wanting to have what someone else has

•••••

Taehyung's POV

It's been a month since me and Jeongguk broke up. I feel that I'm free from all the commitment on our relationship and I tend to relax more. I feel nice. The problem I am facing right now, is the upcoming auditions for our new play. Studies are easy for me, so I don't have a problem with that, and besides, me and gguk are over now so I can have time to myself more.

What I've noticed lately, is that Yoongi and Jeongguk are always together. Jimin told me that they are a 'thing' now and somehow, I feel odd.

•••••

Flashback

"Oh, father, can you atleast give me some noodles? I am hungry" the kid acted.

"Okay okay stop that. You have bad acting skills! If you can't pull this scene off, I don't have a choice but to replace you with another actor. Get out of my sight now!." The director exclaimed.

The kid exited the stage teary eyed and he walked towards Taehyung.

"Hey, what's the matter? Why are you crying?"

"Tae, I-I think I'm not good enough for acting. I think I should just le-"

"No. Your acting is very good. You're my favorite out of all the actors here. Don't cry please. You can't leave because you promised me right?" Taehyung asked softly.

"B-but-"

"We're all in this together. Will you promise me that you won't give up?" Taehyung pleaded.

"I guess so."

End of Flashback

•••••

Taehyung's thoughts got interrupted by a sudden noise coming from the lockers behind him.

Jeongguk's POV

Yoongi is cornering me on my locker because I said something about his shooting skills that is 'not sexy enough'. I'm joking though, everytime I see him shoot the ball, my heart jumps to heaven, I'm also worried that If I see him one more time, I would faint.

'So Perfect to be my pretend boyfriend' I thought.

I almost forgot that he is currently cornering me right now. When I woke up from my thoughts, I looked at his face;

an inch closer to mine.

With this scene, I cannot concentrate on the words he's saying because I am just focusing on his lips.

Those plump, kissable lips.

I could just kiss him right now.

With thoughts coming in my mind, it got the best of me.

I kissed Yoongi.

Harshly, even. But what I did not expect, is that he would kiss me back. His pink lips on mine, moving on sync, harsh but soft at the same time, his hand on my face and the other on my hips. I enjoyed the strawberry taste on his lips.

Yoongi pulls away from the growing heated scene. And the kiss ended quickly. And oh, I wanted more.

"Let's go." Yoongi said.

"Why did you kissed me back?" I asked.

"Oh, that? Yeah, I saw your boyfriend watching us so I went with it." He said calmly.

My heart clenched a little with what he said. But no, no, I'm trying to make taehyung jealous so this is a good thing! 'Focus Kook! Focus!' I told to myself.

•••••

Taehyung's POV

I just saw Jeongguk kiss Yoongi. It crushed my heart to see them kissing so roughly and intense.

"I'm supposed to be the one that he is kissing right now."