Jason

Interview #4

Me: So Jason, how have things been going with Piper and you?

Jason- Honestly, I don't deserve her. She is soooo awesome!

Me: I'm sure that you deserve her!! She is like the love expert, and she wouldn't want you to say that!

Jason- Yeah it's just she is so awesome and sexy!

Me: Well, she is the daughter of Aphrodite!!

Me: So, are you ever gonna go back to Camp Jupiter?

Jason: Maybe one day. Reyna will be flirting with me.... Doesn't she see I like Piper?

Me: we are wading into to dangerous waters, Jason.

Jason: Percy knows all about water ask him!

Me: That is an expression, Jason.

(I forgot how dumb and not silly he is.)

Me: So, Leo says you have to give him ten bucks. Is that true and why?

Jason- Leo! Why are you rubbing the fact that you won our bet in my face!

Me: What bet?

Jason: I bet ten drachmas against Leo that I could convince the Stoll brothers to prank the Ares cabin, but Leo got to it first and now I have to give him that money that I don't have.

Jason- Do you have ten drachmas?

Me: *sifts money and pocket*

Jason: Would you give then to me, as a friend?*calls lighting from the sky*

Me: *Runs* wish me luck! I am interviewing Leo next so-

Jason: Leo?!! Get him to for fit! Tell him a blast of lighting on him is in his future!

Me: Uh.... I gotta run!

Jason: Come back here!

^**********😋

Thanks for reading! Leo will be interviewed next...... You know how awesome that will be!

Also, vote and comment!!!!😋