By my guest, wear this dress, changing lives is the best!

Start from the beginning

Singapore: *dives right at England and strangles him* MISTER?!

England: *being choked to death* god you're heavy..

Malaysia: *in a very baggy outfit of Singapore's* *as she casually walks in arms crossed*

Malaysia: *is Singapore* I don't know what happened, but I don't like it..

Brunei: *slings an arm on "Malaysia's" shoulder* you said it brother..

Brunei: *wearing a very tight dress that show off a bit of his stomach* *has flowers on his head and wearing a very small skirt or tight one*

Brunei: *is Philippines* but nonetheless, I like being a man it makes me feel superior..

Indonesia: *trying to not pop her eyes out of her eye sockets from laughing too much*

Other countries: *very confused to what was really happening*

Malaysia as Singapore: *looks at Indonesia with the demon eyes*

Malaysia as Singapore: *in a darth Vader voice* YOU!

Indonesia: shoot, gotta blast *runs*

Malaysia as Singapore: *catches up with her* AKAK!!

*cue smoke as the both of them fight*

Philippines: *in a very baggy outfit with the hat covering her forehead*

Brunei as Philippines: I don't understand what is happening right now but I just wanna go back in my body..

Philippines as Brunei: *slaps "Philippines" back playfully* HEYA BRU!

Brunei as Philippines: oof *falls*

Philippines as Brunei: *covers her mouth in shock* omaygosh! I'm so sorry! I forgot I'm in a body of a man!!

Brunei as Philippines: your body is right in front of you and you forgot about it?

Philippines as Brunei: *helps her up* I'm really sorry! *hugs her I mean him?*

-Pink flowers on the background with a very romantic aura-

Philippines as Brunei: im really sorry! I just, I'm not..used to it..

Brunei as Philippines: *cupping "Brunei's" cheeks* it's okay Philippines, it was an accident..

Philippines as Brunei: *cries a little* THANK YOU SO MUCH! *hugs "her"*

Brunei as Philippines: *being smooshed by the unbearable weight* tight..

Other countries: *thinking* wait, so who's the guy..?

Laos: *flying in the air with a big red mark on her cheek crashing inside the room*

Myanmar: *has smoke coming out of his ears whilst blushing*

Other countries: *slowly leaving* and we thought were the crazy ones

Myanmar: HOW DARE YOU TOUCH THEM! THAT IS MY BODY YOU FOOL! ONLY I GET TO DO THAT!!

Cambodia: *casually just walks in* what did you say?

Myanmar: *blushing intensely* n-nothing! I ain't saying shit.

Cambodia: *in Myanmar's clothes* *massaging his temples and sighing*

Myanmar as Cambodia: when will you ever stop fighting..?

Laos as Myanmar: *wearing a very skimpy outfit of "hers"* UNTIL HE APOLOGIZES!!

Laos as Cambodia: *wearing a very big outfit that the sleeves cover her whole arm* TO HELL I WILL!