24)loving them

Being in a polyamorous relationship with Mark and Dark is truly amazing they love you love them it's rare when you get made love to by both at the same time. Today is Valentines day and you can't wait to be with your boys, You're in the room you share with them Dark and mark walked into the bedroom and goes to you. You smiled when you seen them as they walk to you once they are near you Dark smashed his lips against yours as you and him kiss Mark is kissing your neck. You pulled from the kiss missing the feeling of Darks lips against yours and you stripped Dark and Mark naked and you checked them out licking your lips loving the sight, Dark and mark stripped you naked and takes in your naked body.

You're soaking wet it drips down your legs you whined with need "babies i need you " pouted cutely Dark chuckled as Mark is in awe they are both hard members looking at you. Dark lays you down and kissng you all over your body and Mark playing with your nipples making them get hard. Dark pumps his member few times then he gets between your legs and lines up to your entrance he pushed his member inside you then he stopped to let you get used to his size and you get Mark to come closer once he is closer at your head his hard member close to you so yo pumped it before you licked his tip then licked up and down his shaft before taking his member into your mouth suck him off, Dark start thrust his thrust starts out slow then they become rough each time and he is now going fast. You moaned loudly as you heard groans from the boys which made you much wetter for them and you suck mark faster and harder you deep throat him you gagged softy. You pulled dark closer and your moans turns into screams in pleasure as you felt you become closer to your climax your legs shaking and you can tell dark and mark are both,Dark does few more thrust before he cums inside you and Mark cums into your mouth and it made you cum. Dark gives you few more thrust before he pulls out of you softy, you swallowed his cum and takes member out your mouth and licks his tip clean both Mark and Dark laid down near you and you're in the middle of them Mark pulled the blanket on us. Mark and Dark said at the same time "i love you." you smiled and snuggled up into them and said "i love you guys too"