23) ours now (orgy)

requested

pairing: officer fischbach x reader, glitch x reader, dark x reader, google x reader.punk x reader

summery: they been teasing all week by flirting just to get a reaction so you flirt back and when you get their reaction its priceless.

warnings; unprotected sex,biting kink,swearing,fluffy,orgy,face fucking,bit fluffy

you giggled amused just by their reactions right now your wearing something that barely covers your body the  lingerie your wearing barely covers your ass barely covers your breasts but it makes them wonder whats under that lingerie which made you smirk at how they all got different reactions all you know is dark walked over to you slowly with a smirk before pinning you to the couch your so glad was there or you wouldn't hit the floor he licks his lips 'darling such a tease,we know you want us so have us'he said sexy

you blushed but nodded they got you naked checking you out,them took off their own cloths, dark sucks your neck and licking your neck giving you love bites, google and punk are sucking your breasts google on your right and punk on your left making your nipples hard peaked for them. glitch and officer fischbach smirked spread your legs showing them your wet pussy officer fischbach licks your pussy licks up and down before spreading your pussy lips sucking your clit while glitch licks up and down your slits. they switch places few times when you felt it build up they both stopped. Making you whined wanting all of them wishing they all can fit in you but knowing they can't. you purrs in happily so horny you can tell they are horny because how hard they are.

dark grabs a bottle of lube 'who you want in that tight  sweet little pussy and who you want in your tight ass' he asked licking your neck.you moaned 'officer in my pussy,dark your in my ass' they both smirked, dark puts lube on his fingers and opens your asshole open enough so his cock can fit inside that tight hole. officer is all ready and pumping his cock slowly teasing himself wanting you badly. dark lifts you up and you lay down on him he smacks your ass. officer placed himself as your entrance and pressed in thrust into you stops letting you adjust to his size.  your on all 4 right now hovering over dark with officer behind you,dark pumped himself few times before pressing into your tight asshole and goes in you fully,you never felt so full before he stops lets you adjust to his size 'come here guys" you told google,glitch and punk,you sat up softy.

you grab google and glitch cock and pumps them as punk runs his head of his cock against your soft lips which you opened your mouth and he puts his cock in your mouth, dark and officer starts thrusting inside you hard and faster they are balls deep their balls hitting against you moaning you moan against punk which made him groan then moan and he thrusting into your mouth and you pumping google and glitch cocks more you never felt so fully in your life and Dark smacked your ass as he spreads it softy to see his cock in your ass which made you moan loudly and dark moaned at the sight of it, officer thrusting keeping his pace and how hard hes going he watching his cock in your pussy and you whined as you moaned google and glitch moaning loving the feeling of your hands on their cocks,punk thrusting into your mouth faster and harder sees how far his cock can go into your mouth without you gagging. You loving this and your breasts jiggles with their thrusts you moaned loudly as you keep pumping glitch and google hard and faster this stayed like this in till your pussy tighten around officers cock and you cummed a lot which made him cum a lot as your milking him his cums hitting your inner walls as dark cummed into your asshole fulling you with his cum. punk cums into your mouth took his cock out your mouth. you noticed google and glitch about to cum you stopped pumping and you took google in your mouth and sucks him faster and harder before he cums into your mouth then you took him out your mouth softy and goes to glitch and sucks him off faster and harder then he cums which you took all their cum in your mouth and shallows all their cum happily and wipes your mouth. Dark and officer takes their soft cock out you and laid down at each side of you. glitch gets a washcloth and cleans you off the rest of the guys and dark and officer cleans  them self off now.

Once they finished they throw the washcloth in the hamper then dark and officer laid beside you you snuggled up against them, glitch lays between your legs head on your thigh, google head on your stomach and Punk head on your other thigh as the guys snuggled up against you,you snuggled back into them happily.

((i never did an orgy smut,sorry if its bad,remember to follow\comment on here\vote please,))