4) Mine Now (Googleplier)

request By Anti-Destiny

Googleplier x reader

Plot: Your Matthais younger sister and he got a Google IRL and called you to see it for yourself but what happens when Matt leaves you and Google alone

Your Pov-

I  just finished cooking lunch when i heard my phone ring and i  know who it is by the ring tone,So i  picked it up its my older brother Matthias aka Matt,i also got a sister and another brother.Anyways i picked it up  from the table and said "hello" matt said "come over,I just got a Google irl and want you to come and see it and i got a date with Amanda so i was hoping you would stay with google" i said "Sure i will be right over" i hang up the phone and grab my bag and head to Matt's and Amanda's house and wonders what this day will become,i walked into the house and was greeted by Matt and Amanda and noticed Google staring at me.I couldn't help but look back and is shocked how he looks human and got flesh not metal or look like metal,Matt kissed my head and left with Amanda and Left me and Google alone.I'm not sure what to do next and so i sat down and turn on the TV.I noticed Google still standing there and i said "you can sit down" he did what was told and we watched a movie together well i was,he was too busy looking at my legs and then he touched my leg.Which shocked me but i watched him to see what he would do.he felt my flesh and he looks at it amused.I don't blame him i bet he never had human contact.

Google looked at me with Lust in his eyes but also adore.He made sure he knows his emotions and what they feel like.Right now he got closer to me and rubs my thighs more.i bite my lip enjoying his touch and wanting more of it.Google said "mine" with his voice deep yet Dark voice it shocked me but his voice turned me on so much i felt my felt get wet and he tugged off my shorts and shirt,I took off his shirt and jeans.rubs up and down his chest enjoying the touch and the feeling of his bare chest against me,He had trouble with my bra and just ripped it off and he pulled down my undies.I watched him and very wet to the point it drips down my area and all over my thighs,he carries me to the guestroom and took our cloths with him.he put our cloths on the chair and placed me on the bed,He goes to the door and locks it and then he crawls back to me.I pulled down his boxers and wide eyes.He's Huge he got a huge package and shocked how huge it is.Would that fit in me? i ran my hand up and down his shaft and he let a groan slip out his mouth.I sucked and licks his balls giving him love there and gave him love bites on his balls and above his penis marking him,then i gave him love bites everywhere as he gave me love bites everywhere.I lick up and down his shaft now and sucks it.then i sucked on his mushroom and puts his penis in my mouth and sucks him off.I suck him off faster and harder and i deep throat and i started to rub his balls as i'm sucking and i moan enjoyed the taste of him as he's moaning and runs his fingers thought my hair and holds my head.I began to suck faster and harder and deep throat more and i did this for 3 more minutes and he cummed in my mouth,I shallow his cummed and licks it off his mushroom.he spread my legs and lays between them and seen how wet i am.Google said "my good girl needs to get a gift" he rubs his finger up and down my slit and then he spread my area lips and he kisses them and shoves his tongue in and he sucks and licks and moves his tongue around inside me.I moaned loudly and grip his hair and keeps him close to me.As he's eating me man hes eating me so good and we stayed like that for few minutes in till i cummed.he smirked and licks all my cum up happily and smirked again at how wet i am for him.Google said "you taste amazing" i blushed and looked at him and said "you taste amazing too".

I kissed Google with love and passion and he kisses back with love and passion and he on-top of me and i put the blankets on us.As we are kissing he grab his penis and lines it up to my area hole and presses against it and push him side inside me and i winced since i did just lose my Virginity and i feeling the pain but he pushed himself all the way in me and stayed in me letting me get used to his huge size.I moaned into his mouth,i pulled from the kiss and he rest his forehead against mine and i nodded giving him the okay to start making love to me.He smiles and kissed my nose.He began to thrust faster and harder in me making me moan loudly and wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his back.I ran my fingers up and down his back and gripped his back as he got deeper in me and as he is thrusting faster and harder and he's ball deep inside me and i feel his balls hitting against me and the bed hitting against the wall.My Moans got louder every time as his moans got louder as mine.I moaned out "google" he moans out "y/n" he keeping up his pace and i arched my back as we are making love and man this feels amazing.I moaned louder when he grips me and pulls me closer to him which made me moan louder and i gripped his back and keeps him closer to me.My boobs against his chest and my boobs bouncing at how hard we are making love.He pulls me into a kiss and we kiss each other with love and passion as i tighten around his penis.i moaned louder and his thrusts got sloppy and i cummed on him.Having my orgasm and seeing colors from all this pleasure i'm getting from him and he give me good 5 thrust before he cummed inside me and i moaned at that loving the feeling.He pulled out of me gently and both panting.i'm sore but it was so wroth it.

Google pulled more blankets on us and laid on the side of me and pulled me into his arms and keeps me close to me.Google said "your mine now" I smiled against his chest since i got my head on his chest and snuggles into his chest.I smiled and said "i'm sure" i text Matthias asking if i could keep google and take him home.Matthias text back saying i can.we both fell asleep.The next day i did take google home and i'm glad i did now we are dating and he's my whole world as i am his.I'm his and he's mine.

~I hope you guys like this.i worked out this for hours and it has 1235 words in this.keeping requesting guys.Thank you!~