3) You tease me,i get you back (markiplier)

Request By https://www.wattpad.com/user/cynthia_guevarra8

Guy: Markiplier Plot: Mark is playing a game with his friends. The reader goes into his game roomand begins to tease him, eventually leading to...😉Sure Hun!

Your Pov-

I sighed since mark been teasing me all day little sexual stuff to a lot and i dont know how much i can take because i'm about to pounce on him,i finished cleaning the house and deep in thought and you then remember he recording with friends in our room since his recording room is in the corner of our room.That made me smirk and i sneaked into our room and under the desk and love the fact he wears no pants during recording,you seen his Blue boxer briefs and rubs his shape of his penis that i seeing right now,Mark let a small gasp slip out no one caught.He glanced down and seen me smirking up at him and he got the look meaning be good.I smiled and kisses his bulge,i sighed happily softy feeling him get hard,then i pulled down his boxers and grab his base,got his penis and balls out his boxers,I licked up and down his base and sucks on his balls and licks them.i hold in my giggle at his reaction,Mark is trying so hard not to moan.I sucking on his swelling mushroom now and puts his penis in my mouth and bobs my head up and down as i'm sucking faster and harder,i rubbed his balls as i'm sucking.i felt mark thrust into my mouth,which made me suck faster and deep throats we did that for few more minutes before he let out a growl and cummed into my mouth which i love the taste of his cum and shallows his cum and sucks it off his mushroom,put his penis and balls back in his boxers and climbed from under the desk,Mark did his outro song and finished,turned off the camera and goes to the bed where i am.

I let a squeal out when he climbed on-top of me and him smirking and said "my sexy girl is such a tease yet i know i needed that for teasing my sexy wife all day" he purred and kissed my neck and i sighed happily when he gave me love bites as i kissed his neck and gave him love bites.I giggled happily and kisses his nose.let our a sexy purr,Mark kissing up and down my body and stripped off my cloths,He puts his head between my legs and sucks and licks my clit,He then licks my slits more and shoved his tongue in tasteing me and he licks my walls and i moans louder and he did that for few more minutes in till i cummed on his tongue.he shallow my cum and licked me clean then he gets back on-top of me and spread my legs and laid between them and he grab his penis and lined up to my hole and push his tip in me then he lets go of his penis and pushed more into me,I winced a little yes we made love before,i'm still getting used to his huge Size.I let a loud moan out and nodded at Mark,He thrusts into me faster and harder and deeper.I looked between us and watches my sexy markimoo hips moving back and forward and his penis what its doing to me,man its a prefect sight i'm only one aloud to ever feel and see and i'm the only one since me and mark lost our virginitys together and only been sexual with each other,Mark let a moan slip out as his thrusts got faster and much harder,I moans louder and wrapped my legs around his waist and pulls him closer which made him good very deeper into me and he hits my G-spot i let out a squeal in pleasure and moans louder,I moans out "mark" i keep moaning out his name which made him keep going at it,Mark moans louder and moans "mm y/n you feel so good" moans out and i tiled my head back and moans louder as we made love and i already had my 2th orgasm now i'm on my 3th and my walls tighten around mark's penis and i cummed a lot and he cummed into me a lot.we didn't use a rubber since we are married.i let out soft moan as he slipped out of me,Both panting and mark laided on me,I played with his hair as we got our breathing go back to normal,he said "i love you y/n" hes smiling and i smiles back and said "i love you too hubby"