14) Jealous (Wilford)

You walked into work since you got to work,there this man hes a co-worker  that is always flirting with you knowing you got a boyfriend. Wilford is protective and does get jealous he don't like to share, he wont share you and you sure as hell wont share him ether, You head to your office and works, you hummed as your walking and co-worker walks in starts to flirt with you. You pay no mind and you are truly amused. Wilford walks to your office and noticed your co-worker flirting with you. Wilford leans against the wall amused and said "hey darling" you heard the sound of his voice you turns to him, you smiled "hey baby" wilford pushed off the wall and walks to you and pecks your lips, your co-worker looks at you then wilford, Wilford said "Get lost,she mine not yours,leave now" growls,your co-worker left scared as hell.Wilford shuts the door and locks it,closes your blinds and walks to you and smashes his lips against yours. you kisses back knowing both you guys lips are red from being how hard you guys are kissing right now.he places you on your desk so your sitting down on your desk and he standing between your legs.

your so wet you can't help it your so wet from how Wilford being and he knows it too.he rubs your thighs your wearing a dress, You unbutton his shirt and rubs up and down his chest as you guys are kissing, he cups your breasts and plays with your nipples you moans into his mouth and he pulled from he kiss taking your dress off with your bra too. "your mine and only mine" growls softy,grabs your breasts "mine" cups your wet clothed mound "mine" grabs your ass "mine" pulls you close to him,he took off your undies he smirked "did i do that?" asked being flirty and sassy, you breathes out "only you get me this wet" whined softy feeling his finger tease your mount ghostly touching you making you buck your hips wanting his touch. Wilford said "thats a girl" purrs, you took off his jeans and boxers,freeing his hard member that got pre cum, you blushed,wilford flirts "see how hard you get me? your all mine,i bet he can't even make you feel good like i can make you feel,i bet hes not huge and thick like my dick is,i bet he can't make you scream his name" he rubs his dick up and down your slits making sure it touches your clit,you gasp and moaned."fuck" you moans out Wilford teases you more before he  smirked and lines up to your mound.

once he lines up his member to his mound,he pushes into you and stops once he fully inside you he stopped to let you adjust to his size of his member you moans loudly and nodded letting him know your ready,you lay your head on his shoulder,he thrusts,he thrusts faster and harder and he goes balls deep inside you,you moans loudly "wilford" moans loudly out and head back,your legs wrapped around his waist,wilford groaned and keeps up his pace and how hard hes going he goes balls deep so his balls hitting against you, wilford moans and groans in your ear and said into it "Darling,you feel good,good your so tight and wet and so warm,you feel amazing," you buck your hips softy to meet his thrusts and he groans and grips your hips and makes you lay down on your desk and he still inside you,he climbs on-top of you and hes on his knees and he thrusts faster and harder and hes very deep, he is laying on you hovering not putting his weight on you well hes only putting some weight knowing you love that,you gripped his ass and pulls him closer,he comes closer and you moans and said into his ear "mm wilford,only you make me feel this good,we fit prefect,you feel like home when your inside me" moans into his ear and he groans "your mine and only mine" as he keeps thrusting and you moans and said "i'm yours,fuck i'm all yours and your mine' he groans and keeps it up and said "i'm all yours princess,all yours" you gripped his ass more and he moans loudly when you did that and when you run your hands up and down his back you placed your head on his shoulder.

you feels like your on cloud nine and this stayed like that and you tighten around Wilford dick and your having a orgasm your moans gets louder every time to be honest you guys are both being loud,wilford moans and felt his balls tighten and you cum a lot on him and wilford cums inside you with his cum hitting against your walls.you felt so warm and happy inside he pants with you then he pulls his soft member out of you and you guys get dressed,you walking a funny and WIlford chuckles and you guys kisses each other with love and passion. you guys finished getting dressed and walked out your office wilford said "Come on darling" you guys walking out,your co-worker that was flirting with you got his mouth dropped open. Wilford winked at him and said "she mine like i said,don't flirt with my girl or you know what you don't wanna know what i would do" smirked darkly and you giggles softy and left with your Wilford.