12) different love (the host)

you been dating the host for 2 years and your ready for his love you been trying to see if hes ready you know hes in insecure about being blind. But you love him as he is him talking in the third person him being blind you love everything about him as he loves everything about you. you wouldn't change anything about him as he wont with you. you walked around you guys house looking for the host when you finally found him in his office where he got his computer and he senses you he turned his head where he senses you. you said "hey baby" pecks his lips.you do change his bandages he only lets you change them.see what he looks like under it since it covers his eyes. you rubs his cheek,he placed his hand on your cheek rubbing it like you are to him. the host said "the host wants to love you" you breathes out saying "love me then baby,make love to me" he stands up and you took his hand leads him to you guys room and he smiles when he senses you lay down on the bed.he lays down on the bed on-top of you not putting weight on you. he kisses you with love and passion you kisses back with love and passion and rubs your fingers thought his hair and keeps him close to you. you giggled feeling his hard member against you both clothed.

The host tugged at your shirt and you said into the kiss "you can take it off baby" the host took off your shirt and bra and rubs his fingers over your breast. He plays with your nipples and you moans at that. He pulls from the kiss and finds your nipples and sucks on them your nipple and plays with the other one they become hard peaks he switched nipples and does the same to the other one. you took off his shirt and kisses his chest and neck he moans when you give him love bites. He kisses your neck and breasts giving you love bites marking you as his and only his. as you are marking him so everyone knows hes yours. he took off your pants and undies now your bare to him. you took off his pants and softy takes off his boxers, you rubs his member and he moans when he felt you lick his dick head and suck on it, you lick up and down his dick and got to his balls sucks and licks them then you licked up and puts his dick in your mouth and bobs your head up and down as your sucking him off. the host moans loudly and rubs his fingers thought his hair and his moans gets louder every time. you keep it up the pace and deep throats him into his balls against your nose and sucking faster and harder. few minutes past and he cums deeply down your throat and you shallow all his cum.He rubs your legs and spreads them reaches down and rubs your clit and you moans loudly and arches your back. He puts his mouth on your mound he spreads your lips and sucks on your clit and you moans loudly and arched your back moans out "fuck baby,just like that" moans out. the host keeps it up and sucking and licking your clit before he shoves his tongue inside you and tongue fucks you you moans loudly and grips the back of his head moaning loudly and keeps him close to him watching him eating you.your so wet and gets more wet watching him do this after few minutes you cummed he licks up your cum and licks you clean and licked his lips when he climbed on-top of you.

You wrapped your legs around his waist he grabs his dick and rubs it up and down your lips teasing you. you moaned loudly as he groaned he pushed inside you and lets go of his dick once hes in you he pushed inside you in till hes fully inside you. You feel so full and you love it. he stops letting you adjust to his size of his dick and once you said "its okay handsome" he pecks your lips and starts thrusting faster and harder and deeper inside you you moans louder and your moans gets louder every the host groaned in your ear and said "your so tight and wet. you feel so good around my big fat dick" moans into your ear placed his head on your shoulder as he goes deeper inside you, you moans loudly as he starts to groan and moans more. his balls hitting against you the bed hitting against the wall. all you can hear is moans,groans,skin hitting,and the bed hitting the wall. the host keeps up the speed and how deep he is inside you. you runs his fingers down his back and grips his back keeps him close to you. Hes not fucking you hes making love to you as you are making love to him. you tighten against his dick which he moans at you cums on his dick. He thrusts few more times before he cums deep inside you. He moans softy and pulls his soft dick out you and lays down on you.

when he lay on-top of you he snuggled into you panting. you pants wrapping your arms around him and kissed his head and he kissed your neck softy as you guys snuggled up against each other. the host said "the host loves you so much" you said "i love you so much too handsome" plays with his hair as he snuggled into him before you placed a blanket on-top of both of you guys and sighed happily as you guys felt comfortable and relaxed all snuggled up together. Our love is different but who cares

((how is it guys? i'm in the host mood and picked to write a smut for him.how is it for my first the host smut?))