10) Fun times (Markiplier Ft Natewantstobattle)

Requested By QueenCandy19

Guy: Markiplier and NateWantsToBattle if possiblePlot: The guys and the reader have a friends with benefits relationship. The three of them are on set of FNAF the musical and the boys pull the reader over to the side saying that they both them now and can't wait until later to have their way with the reader.

You were deep in thought giggling watching Mark and Nate doing the Musical for Five Nights at Freddy's and you hummed softy. Your friends with Benefits with Mark and Nate but you only let Mark inside you which Nate don't mind at all. You squeaked when the guys tugged you into the bathroom they been trying to be good all day since you told them to wait but they can't wait and that why you guys are not in the bathroom. You blushed seeing both the guys looking at you with lust and hungry in their eyes as they want you so badly. You couldn't help but get the same look in your eyes.Here comes the fun time, the guys pulled you into a 3way kiss which you happily kissed back happily to them.

You pulled from the kiss once they guys started to strip your cloths off which you stripped their cloths off and your soaking wet to the point its all over your thighs and dripping from you. Mark licked his lips at that like saying \that's all mine\ which it is you only let Mark inside you. You got strong feelings for Mark and want to be with him but You guys friends with Benefits with Nate. You wont let nate inside you which he don't mind. Anyways you blushed feeling their boners against you. You looking at both their boners and they are ready,red,very hard for you. Mark tugged you on the ground letting you on your hands and knees on his shirt not wanting you to lay on the ground. Nate got in front of you letting his boner in your face  which you blushed more feeling it against your face and Mark tip of his penis poking at your core. Mark rubs his tip up and down your core then your slits teasing you. You moaned at that and pouted at that.

You licking Nate shaft and licks up and down it and sucks on his balls licking them now too. You licked up and sucking on his mushroom before you put his penis in your mouth and sucks him off now Nate grips your hair and rubs his fingers thought your hair and tugs at it softy wanting more. Your head bobs up and down as your sucking and you rubbing his balls softy. Mark pouted wanting attention and he lines up to your core and pushed inside you you moaned loudly against Nate as Mark let you get used to his size and he thrusts faster and harder and he made sure to go deeper he loves hearing your moans he loves being inside you he don't want to share you at all. You guys want to be together and Your head bobs faster now and you playing with Nate balls and your moans get louder everything with mark thrusting getting faster and harder he keeping up a amazing pace and going hard at you. Hes balls deep in your his balls hitting you and your guys skin hitting each other and you moaned loudly against nate who is moaning at you and his head back and he twitched in your mouth and you keep up your pace and Nate cummed in your mouth you take him slowly out of your mouth and he panting and hands you a napkin and you spit his cum inside the napkin softy Nate throw it in the trashcan  and you moaning loudly you only shallows mark cum. You tighten around Mark's penis and he twitched inside you and you cummed a lot and having a amazing orgasm when his thrusts get sloppy and he thrusts a very hard and fast thrust few more times and he cums a lot inside you and you both moaned loudly and all you guys panting. Mark pulled his softy member out of you.

The three of you guys sat there in till you guys got your breaths back and got dressed knowing the guys will be called soon since they still on set and you heard a knock and Nate chuckled and said "right on time" once you guys finally got dressed nate kissed your cheek and left the bathroom first to make it seem like he was alone since they are Stalls in there then Mark smiled and pulled you into his arms and pecks your lips said "thank you i need that," you breathes out and pecks his lips "your welcome" you guys stayed like that intill we heard Aj asked "Where mark?" Nate said "hes coming" You and Mark left the bathroom together and deep in thought now and You watched the guys on set doing the Musical and loves the sound of Their voices. Your hiding Mark's love bites on your neck as Mark is hiding his love bites too.

~No Hate guys i never wrote a 3some smut before i'm sorry if its not good,no hate comments please~

~Also four things 1) I need more smut request for Mark i do his other Alter ego's to.So i need request please 2) i promise to update this everything i get a request 3) Should i do part 2 of this imagine so Mark finally gets y/n by him self and not share anymore? 3) Should i do a freedom smut book too? comment the answers below please~