22) i love all of you (the host)

pairing; the host x female reader

warnings; unprotected love,biting kink, swearing,blood,i may have made it very fluffy

summery; the host is shy to show you what it looks like under his bandage so when you see it you show him you love all of him.

the host is nervous since you asked to see what he looks like under his bloody bandages he cleans them but he been thinking about letting you clean them since you ask but he never lets you he tiled his head as he senses you in the room and he said 'the host knows your here darling' you giggles softy and kissed his cheek 'just checking on you' you didn't see what hes hiding under there since he already finished with his new bandage 'baby let me see please' almost a beg. the host said 'the host don't want you to think different of the host' you said 'i wont baby boy' you promised you love him so much you trust him you hope he trusts you enough to show you what he thinks you wouldn't still like him. the host took a deep breath and he nodded 'the host will let you untie it' fear in his voice you kissed his cheek softy and unties the bandages an undoes them when you finished you see his bloody empty holes looking back at you he does got eye lids he looks so prefect, he flinches thinking you don't like him that hes ugly you took in what he looks like and you smiled. you said "you look so handsome baby boy,i love all of you nothing can change that, ' kissed his cheek softy the host got blood running down his cheeks hes crying, you rubbed his back and kissed his cheek. he rubs up and down your back as hes calming down,you wiped his bloody tears he kissed you softy which you kissed back softy hummed happily into the kiss. He deepens the kiss with so much love and passion it made you gasp loving it, you kissed more with love and passion making him melt into the kiss.

you took off his cloths softy as he took off your cloths hes so hard for you, your so wet for him,you rubbed his hard cock he moans softy against your lips he rubs an finger up and down your slits making you moan against his lips. you pulled from the kiss 'lay down baby boy,let me take care of you' he listened and lays down on the bed you guys shared and you climb on-top of him softy and hovers over his hard cock you lined him up to your entrance and sits down so hes going inside you once you sat down hes fully inside you,he moans loudly which made you get more wet feeling so full with him inside you. once you adjust to his size you rocked back and forward moaning loudly which made him grip your hips you moaned out 'fuck baby,you feel so good inside me' moans out which made the host moan loudly as you picked up the pace and how hard your going. Hes balls deep inside you he tugs you down so your laying on him hes letting you ride him and he bites your neck sucks and licks giving you love bites he bites your neck more moaning loudly against you, once he finished biting you, you bite into his neck moaning as you picking up the pace and how hard your going your clit rubbing against the host you bite his neck more licking and sucking giving him love bites you bite more then stopped the host began to thrust up he thrusts faster and harder you ride him faster and harder his balls hitting against you.your breasts against his chest jiggling against him which made him keep up his pace with you as you guys working together and he sucks and licks your nipple in till its a peak then he goes to your other nipple and does the same thing making you arch your back and you moaned loudly and tighten around his cock, he groaned and moans loudly as his cock twitching inside you. You cummed a lot and he cums inside you your milking his cock for his cum which hit your walls and you moaned loudly and pulled his soft cock out of you and you went and cleaned both you guys off and throw the washcloth in the hamper and crawls into the host opened arms and lays down in them.

once you laid down in the host arms you covered the both of you guys with the blanket and you snuggled into him,he laid his head against yours and sighed happily. hes always happy with you but this proved you truly love all of him which you do.