Chapter 23: Come Back to Me

"No. You should stay here. Just be with Dahyun, Sana"

I don't need further discussion, those words that came from her mouth, playing on loop inside my head. I just wanted to hate her.

"How on earth could she possibly say those words to me! How could I stay with Dahyun when she's going to leave me again!!!"

Every damn night I am waiting for her, wanting to talk and fix whatever it is that's been eating her and now that we got the chance to talk about everything going on between us, she'll once leave me hanging on thread!

I felt my eyes warmed up. But I can't let my tears fall. Not with Dahyun right beside me.

This is just too much for me. I miss her. And I can't even chase and stop her because Dahyun is beside me.

I feel like I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place.

I've been waiting several nights for her.

First. to catch up.

Second, to talk.

And third, to patch things up.

I don't have the slightest idea on why she's been avoiding me.

At first, I take it lightly. I usually talk to myself so that I can calm down, "Maybe she's really busy and wants to improve. Momo and Dahyun said she really likes to practice."

But that night, when I stayed up so late to wait for her and she did not even return to any o my texts....

I can't talk myself out of it. I can't feed myself anymore lies.

Something's up and she's not telling me. She's been avoiding me for almost for weeks. And now, she's not coming home.

I woke up early to check if she already arrived but to my dismay, not even a shadow of her shows up. I've been upset to find out that she's not home yet. I've been patiently waiting for her.

I stared at the clock everytime.

5 am. Nothing

6 am

7 am.

8 am.

9 am. Still nothing.

10 am. Nothing.....

"Babe, C'mon let's eat.. You know I hate it when you skip meal...."

"Uhhhhhh.. I... Uhhh...."

"Don't worry too much Babe. Tzuyu will come around... She's coming home too."

I was shocked on what she had said.

"How the hell did she..." I thought to myself.

As if reading my mind, Jeongyeon eonnie pops out of nowhere and whispered something to me, "Dahyun is not blind nor deaf, Sanaring.... plus, you're too damn obvious..."

"C'mon baby, the food will get cold that me and Mina eonnie cooked. We're going to be late."

"Late? For? For what?" I asked looking confused.

"Yahhh. You're really not listening. We have a performance today at Inkigayo. And after that fansigning event and attend a concert."

"Ha? Uhhh I see. But Tzuyu is still not here, what if the staffs will find her? I'll just stay here and wait for her."