Chapter 18: Reality Bites

Sana was driving her car but her somewhere else

After her talk with her leader, Jihyo. JYP needs to meet Sana for some important announcement for her. But JYP is not on the main building, he's on the 2nd building.

Her talk with Jihyo didn't go well because her feelings got more complicated.

She taught if she could speak to her, she'll get the right answer.

But all she got was more questions for herself left unanswered.

"Sana, in every problem, there's only one person who can help you. It's yourself. Only you can answer all the questions that you've asked. One wrong move, you can fall. It's okay to fall, but who catches you? Is it Dahyun or Tzuyu? I can only give you advice at the end of the day, it's you who can make the move."

"You have the right to make the wrong thing to right thing, Sana. I will support you but you have to be brave enough to take risk here."

All Jihyo had said pierced through her heart but how could she take risk? How can she turn right from what is wrong? Is her feelings wrong from her friend?

She couldn't even sort out whether she was feeling something more for her bestfriend or maybe because she misses her friend that these pass few days she can only talk to her but not with her whole attention.

Sana was still deep in her thoughts when she noticed that her car moved slower then it suddenly stopped.

She tried restarting the engine but nothing happened. She looked around the are where she was stranded and she felt both nervousness and pitied herself when she saw that the place was deserted.

There were some establishments but she could tell that they were kilometers away because she could only catch a glimpse of light that's coming from the building.

She heaved a deep sigh then slump her head on the stirring wheel.

"Arrgghhhh! How unlucky am I? Why does the other building of JYPE needs to be at a deserted place? Pabo!"

She then took out her phone and dialed a number.

At first she thought of calling her bestfriend. But shook her head because she thought of avoiding her friend while she's still confused at her feelings.

She thought of calling Dahyun too, but she can't, because she knows that Dahyun's far and she's guilty but there are things she can't explain today about her feelings towards Tzuyu.

So she ends up calling Jeongyeon.

"Hello? Hello Eonnie? Hey could you..........."

The call got cancelled, she tried a lot of times, she tried calling all of her members who are in dorm to pick her up but the signal is too weak at this location. Then added by the bad weather.

The weather had been good these past few weeks and she knows it's Autumn. That's why it didn't came to her mind at all.

A sudden clap of thunder bolted her upright and sends her chills. She's not a big fan of thunders.

She remembered on everytime when it's raining hard and added by thunder, she'll hide beside Tzuyu and Tzuyu will hug her and she'll immediately cover her ears and will play a music that it's so loud so that she will not hear the thunders roaring.

"Shit not again, Tzuyu. You're driving me nuts!" She cursed as the thought of her bestfriend haunts her again.

She just misses her bestfriend more because it's her only run when it's raining because Dahyun is also not a big fan of thunders so she's really thankful that Tzuyu is there to calm her donw.