Chapter 1: Shrugger

She's alone on the roof top of their dorm, this is her "private space" during mid night. She's allowed to think and do crazy things here. She's there because she need to get away from all the frustrations They just finished their performance in Music Core. They went home after their dinner, courtesy of JYP, everyone is tired and not in a good mood. But most specially, Tzuyu. She couldn't help but cry after the show ended, not because it's their Goodbye Stage for "Dance the night away" Promotion, she cried because of the frustrations.

She's trying to clear her mind from all the frustrations convincing herself that she can do it.

She didn't talk to anyone when they got home. And the members know that she needs some space for her. She needs to cheer herself first before she cheers her members. She's trying to meditate alone then someone talked out-of-nowhere.

"Are you okay, Tzu?" It's Sana her "Bestfriend"

Tzuyu shrugged

"Pfff shrugger" Sana pouted while walking towards her direction.

"There she is." Tzuyu said mentally, Minatozaki San is her bestfriend since when they're trainees. They always got each other's back. They went through a reality show called Sixteen, where the girl group Twice was form. Luckily, they both had made their way to be part of the girl group. Sana knows Tzuyu long enough to tell that she's not really okay.

When Tzuyu cried after the show was done, the members were worried, but Sana was much more worried. She hugged her bestfriend when they got home. She knows that Tzuyu is in pain from an ankle sprain, then the frustrations are adding up too. Tzuyu hugged her back, but backed away immediately when she felt that tears are forming from her eyes again. Sana's one of her strengths but she also happens to be her weakness. They've been very affectionate to each other, they knew they love each other as friend, as sisters, but right now, Tzuyu wished they'd be more than that. Her and Sana are straight friends and she knows that Sana couldn't possibly be attracted to her. Maybe before, Tzuyu cold say that she's straight, but now she doesn't know she can't say that she's one hundred percent anything. To her defining herself 100% anything is kind of near-sighted and close-minded.

"Be okay now, Tzuyu! Forget about what happened earlier, besides we even got an award, and we'll comeback soon. FIGHTING!"

Tzuyu shrugged again. Sana slapped her arms.

"Ouch, why do you need to slap me, eonnie?"

"Because you keep on shrugging, I'm getting irritated, Shrugger."

"Haha, okay, okay, I will not do it again."

"Seriously Tzu, you need to be okay now. As in NOW" Sana with a big smile.

"You're a one demanding friend." Tzuyu giggled

Sana swing those tiny hands on Tzuyu's arms.

"Ouch! Okay okay! I'mfine! I'm already Okay! Just don't hurt me anymore." Tzuyu visibly blushed that is Sana's effect on her, she's always blushing.

"Are you sure you're okay? Why are you blushing? Hahaah"

"YES Minatozaki Sana Eonnie. I'm okay now. And I'm not blushing."

Tzuyu can't help but smile while saying her full name because Sana hates it. Not that she hates her full name but she hates being called by her full name because it's too formal for her.

"Yep! You're really okay now. You're starting to tease me, alriight." Her eyebrows creased

"I'm okay now. Thanks to you, Eonnie" She smirked thinking how can someone be not okay around her? Ahh Tzuyu stop it, she's your best friend. Yes BESTFRIEND that you're madly in-love with, said her alter efo. "Haaaah I think I'm crazy." She mentally slapped herself smiling