Chapter 12: Everything has Changed

Last night went well for me and Mina. We eat for dinner and watched movie. She's a good distraction but I felt guilty that I was just using her to distract myself from Sana

I don't want to lie to her so I told her when we're walking going back to our dorm. Our car broke down and we badly want to go home. Good thing the dorm is just close to the one thag we went to. And It gives us more time to talk more. If we're at the dorm. For sure  they're just going to tease us.

"Minari?"

"Yes Tzu?"

"I'm sorry."

"For what? You've been apologizing all day. Are you a Saint??"

"I'm guilty"

"Of what? Don't cut it."

"I'm distracting myself from Sana eonnie. And you're my distraction."

"Haha. Is that a good thing or bad?"

"I don't know you judge. Am I really that bad because I'm using you?" I looked down in shame of myself.

Mina held my hand.

"Hey, I don't know if it's good bad or bad thing either but. But I'm your friend Tzu, and the works of a friend is to distract or annoy their friend for being broken hearted right?"

"And I'm happy that that our job is going on a good thing. I to distract you. Chaeng to give you food. And Jeongyeon eonnie to annoy you" then she laughed as if it's the funniest joke ever.

I am thankful because the guilt inside of me is now gone. That night I wished that I had fallen in love with Mina instead of Sana. So that I'm not hurting anymore. There are no bad times with Mina. There is no pain when I'm with her. I feel like I need Mina more.

Then she run and grabbed my arm. We can see our dorm already

"C'mon, run with me Tzuyu, I forgot my key of the dorm inside of my car. Pali pali! Look while there's still a light in the kitchen, maybe someone's still awake so that they can open the door for us."

.............

Weeks after that, we cancelled our plans for Japan, for Chaeng and Momo just came home already here in Korea. We're too busy, because we're preparing for the upcoming concerts in Japan and a fan meeting this upcoming October for Once Halloween and an Upcoming comeback afterwards.. I have to wake up early to have my daily routine and practice with members. I'm with all of them, but mostly with Mina and Jeongyeon eonnie. Chaeyoung and Momo got close since she needs someone too. We don't deserve Chaeyoung, she's too good for us. Sometimes, we're letting Jeongyeon eonnie to be with her girlfriend, because we can see that she's not having a quality time with her anymore because of me.

Me and Sana? We're fine, Dahyun's back, so we're back again too. She's sleeping there at Dahyun's room again.

The fucking bed is empty again. Sometime I don't want to sleep in the bed too. So I'm sleeping at the floor, for real, I'll set up a sleeping bag and will sleep there. My back is hurting because the floor is hard. But the bed is too big for me alone. And seeing it empty before I go to sleep breaks my heart.

But we're kinda okay, me and Sana are bonding too, but with Dahyun. It hurts but I can handle it, at least the friendship is still there. Then I heard Mina scolding Jeongyeon eonnie.

"Yah! Jeongyeon eonnie! Please get away from Me and Tzuyu. Look, your girlfriend is there alone, and you're leaving her alone like that?"

"Yah! You're being rude again. Of course 'Friends before Girlfriend' is our motto, besides Nayeon will understand us."