Chapter 9: Double Meaning

Tzuyu's POV

This is the best day ever. Me and Sana bonded all day. We do stupid things, eat buffet, and stroll around the while singing inside her car. She randomly held my hand just before I flush my cheeks turning into tomato. She's the only one that can make me this red and giddy.

Just like old times, when there's no Dahyun, no Heartbreaks. Then I remembered Jeongyeon eonnie who almost spilled the beans about my feeling for Sana, good thing I covered her mouth before she said anything.

But I stopped when I remembered that when It comes to happy days there will be a replacement for it. A pain.

"Oh shut up Tzu! You're so negative. Just think that this is the only day that your happiness is replaced by those times from crying for Sana" My alter-ego talking to me.

My alter-ego has a point. I just followed her instruction to let go the bad vibes and focus on the good ones.

But when we got home, I think It all got erased, I saw her facetiming with Dahyun. She didn't notice me because I was planning to surprise-scare her, but I was the one who is surprised when I saw and heard her.

"Yahh. You're too cute to be sulking. I love you... I love you... I love you... I love you.... I love you so much Kim Dahyun" Then she kissed the camera.

I just heave a sigh because I felt again the disappointment in my heart. It weakened my heartbeat when my heart got disappointed at me. I sometimes wonder if my heart has own mind of its own as if it's saying:

"Yahhh! That's what you get for assuming, though you guys only bond the whole day. Then I only get hurt. I am so tired to supply a blood in your whole body everyday, then this is what I get from you? Here let me slow my heartbeat for you so that your chest will be feeling so tight and you'll be waken up from the TRUTH."

I cleared my throat so that she can notice that I am at the back. I couldn't bring myself to walk away so I stayed.

"Oh. Tzuyu-yah, did you heard anything?"

"Ha? Ahhmm, nope. I just went inside. I didn't saw you kissing the camera looking like a crazy girl." I try to kid but the truth is I like to run outside and drink a lot of water to relax my breathing for a while.

"Hahaha. You crazy. Dahyunnie, Tzuyu's teasing me." She said pouting then she throws her pillow at me then complaint at Dahyunas if Dahyun can do anything to hurt me. When you're the one who's giving me all the pain Sana.

"Hahaha. Just kidding. I'll just change some clothes then go out, maybe I'm disturbing you. Okay, Dahyun eonnie, be safe there, okay?" Dahyun just laughed at me at said thank you.

I changed quickly I didn't even wash my face or anything, I just need to get out of this room. I need to drink some water before my chest will get angry at me because it's so tight.

When I got out of the room, I met Mina, looking at me like she's angry. I went down immediately yo get some water. I badly need water right now, I tripped at the stairs to ran away from them. They're the ones who are hurting me, without them even knowing it.

"Oh, Tzuyu-yah, are you okay? Be careful, you got tripped there. Tsk, yah! You got a bruise. Yah be careful always maknae, or else you'll get a serious injury." Jihyo eonnie looking so worried and guided me to stand up.

I let out a bitter laugh "HAHAHA. It didn't hurt me at all eonnie, there's more a lot of pain than this."

"Huh?"

"Haha, nothing, okay eonnie, you go up now and get some sleep because your eyebags are getting bigger."

I didn't noticed that Mina was just at my back following me to go down, and Jeongyeon eonnie saw me from the kitchen.