Chapter 4: Melting

I woke up with a headache... Wow what do I expect? I drank 8 beers or so last night..

My hands wander off the bed trying to locate the one that occupies the left side of it.

I turned to face her side, she's not there. I just woke up with no sign of Sana eonnie beside me. This is new, usually she occupies the larger portion of our bed and I will have to hug her or hold her so I won't fall off.

Hmmm.. Maybe she woke up early. I stared at my bedside clock. It's almost 9. She didn't wake me up for breakfast. We usually wake each other up to eat breakfast or have coffee ort something.

Jeongyeon eonnie and Chaeyoung barge in while I'm deep in my thoughts.

"Yaahh! Tzuyu, It's already 9! Get up, get up! You already missed breakfast." Chaeyoung said.

"Yeah Tzu, but don't worry, I set aside some food. Not unlike the others, looks like she wants to eat it too." Jeonyeon looking at Chaeyoung intensely

I just laughed at them and went straight to the shower before going down. I stared at our empty bed againj before we head out of the room. Trying to reason out why Sana eonnie forgot to wake me up.

Jeongyeon eonnie interrupted my thoughts

"She didn't sleep here last night. She's with Dahyun, in their room."

"Kind of like a sleep over." Chaeyoung added.

"So where did Momo, eonnie slept?" I asked them.

"At Jihyo Eonnie's." Chaeyoung said

Oh yes, thank you very much. Seeing Sana last night with Dahyun and announcing that they're already official was enough to blow my heart to bits and now I woke up with a scattered heart all over our bed.

We went down and I saw Mina, Jihyo eonnie and Momo at the couch watching some anime with Dahyun and Sana. They're laughing... She's laughing... Beside Dahyun, they're cuddling while watching. She looks so happy. I think Dahyun was trying to impersonate one of the characters. She's too happy she didn't even notice me standing around the corner.

"They look happy." Jeongyeon eonnie brought me back to reality.

I gave her a smile, "Because they are happy."

"Ehh? How about you?" Chaeng asked.

"How about me?"

"Are you happy?" Jeongyeon asked back.

I glanced at Sana and Dahyun's direction before answering.

"Of course." Then we went to the kitchen to eat.

They both followed me again. Looking at me like I had make something bad to them.

"Yahhh! Chaeyoung, Jeongyeon Eonnie, you guys better stop now, it's still early in the morning, I'm having a headache."

"And we just happen to know how to cure your headache." Jeonyeon eonnie said then winked T ME.

"She's right, so better eat fast, do you want me to help you eat?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Yah! Chaeng! Stop eating already. YOu even ate our food earlier." Sana eonnie came out of nowhere.

Then she greeted me with her sweetest smile, "Good morning, Tzuyu."

She walked pass the three of us then went back and gave me a glass of water.

"I have some medicine for your headache, I'll just get it, it's in our room." I blushed, she's too sweet today maybe because she's feeling guilty that she didn't slept in our room or didn't wake me up for breakfast.