Epilogue

▪▪▪

▪▪▪

THE ONGOING violence between the supernaturals and the hunters seemed as if it was never going to end, each day, more creatures were killed, but nevertheless, we still faught back.

Every second of every day.

     Some days, everything was calm, no violence, no worries, it was normal, but other days, I questioned if we'd ever get out alive, if we'll ever have a normal life, then yet again, being supernatural, your life will never be normal.

   It's been six years since we graduated high school, it seems like a lifetime ago, and it is, all the adventures we had as teenagers, the trouble, the risks, it's all memories now, though, we still continue to make new memories everyday.

     Stiles and I had gotten our own house. He works as a Sheriffs deputy alongside his father who, still is, the Sheriff of Beacon Hills.

As for Scott, he took works at Deaton's vet, him now being a qualified vetirinarian.

  Lydia, her finishing her studies extremely early on, is now a professor at MIT. We don't see each other that often, however, whenever we get the time, Stiles, Scott, Malia and I go to visit her, and vica versa.

As for me, I work as a doctor at Beacon Hills Memorial, and it's absolutely amazing to save lives, to give people hope, to help them and not to hurt them.

     As it is now time for my shift to end, I quickly say goodbye to Melissa McCall, before heading out.

  As I'm heading to my car, I'm almost tackled by a bewildered looking Liam Dunbar and a panicked Mason Hewitt.

Quirking an eyebrow at the two, Liam quickly apologizes, "sorry, we're in a hurry, supernatural stuff I can't talk about now, catch you later." And at that, they're off, storming into Beacon Hills Memorial.

  I can only laugh at the two, not even bothering to ask nor going after them as I make my way into my car, heading home.

The drive is quick, seeing as I only live a few minutes away from my workplace.

  Upon entering the house, an immediate frown creeps unto my face as I inspect the dimly lit house, my eyes catching rose petals sprewed across the wooden floor.

Placing my bag and keys on the counter beside me, I cautiously follow the pat of petals, it leading to the dining room.

    Looking up from the floor, my eyes meet Stiles', a big, goofy smile stretching from ear to ear, is evident om his face.

Quietly laughing it his cuteness, I quirk an eyebrow,

"What's all this, Stilinski? I thought you were working late." He grins,
     "I lied."

Playfully rolling my eyes at the doe eyed boy, I approach him, placing a gentle kiss on his lips.

   He pulls away, a huge breath leaving his lips as he clears his throat,"I uh- I want to ask you something." He hesitantly starts, his eyes flickering around the room, and then, after a few moment, it meets mine.

    Before I can even comprehend what's happening, he kneels down on one knee, fishing in his pocket for something,

   My hand covers my mouth in realisation as he pulls out the ring box, panic flickers through his eyes as his hands are shaky,

"Oh god, this is stressful." He breathes to which I giggle,

"Uh- Lilly Martin, I uh- I love you. A lot. Like so much, and I-I was uh wonderwing, if you would do me the honour of marrying uh- of marrying me?"

My hand leaves my mouth, a bright smile on my face as I can't even form any words.

  After everything, after knowing Stiles for my entire life, after all the supernatural drama, after hearts that got broken and then pieced back together again, after all the memories, the good times, the bad times, the love Stiles and I share still stayed strong,

thus, without hesitance, I pull him up,

"Yes, a thousand times yes."

     He beams, slipping the beautiful, yet elegant, small diamond ring onto my finger, and in an instance, his lips are om mine,

and I couldn't be any happier knowing that I get to spend the rest of my life with Stiles.

_________

A/N

THIS IS LITERALLY CRUSHING MY HEART

I STARTED THIS SERIES BACK IN 2016, IT'S BECOME PART OF MY LIFE.

IT'S BEEN A GREAT EXPERIENCE AND IT'S BEEN SO EXTREMELY FUN TO WRITE THIS. I'VE MADE SO MANY FRIENDS THROUGH THIS BOOK, AND I HONESTLY DON'T WANT TO END IT, BUT AS THEY SAY, ALL GOOD THINGS HAVE TO COME TO AN END.

I LOVE STILES AND LILLY,
AND I'M GLAD TO GIVE THEM A HAPPY ENDING!

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR BEARING THROUGH THIS ENTIRE SERIES, WITH SLOW UPDATED AND CRAPPY WRITING, THANK YOU GUYS FOR VOTING, FOR READING, FOR COMMENTING, IT MEANS SO EXTREMELY MUCH TO ME❤

IT'S BEEN QUITE AN EMOTIONAL RIDE, BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS!

AGAIN, THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT, I NEVER WOULD HAVE FINISHED THIS IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU GUYS

SO, THIS IS GOODBYE TO THIS SERIES

LOVE YOU ALL💕

___________

p.s.

should I write another Stiles fic? it having another OC and it starting at season 1?

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓 ➤ [ 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑘𝑖 ] > 3 🎉