chapter 15

song- 2ubyJustin Bieber ft

song- 2u
by
Justin Bieber ft.
David Guetta

Stiles and I dash down the hallway, my hand clasped in his as we near the exit of the school, Stiles coming to an ubrupt stop as a woman's voice echoes throughout the halls, Claudia Stilinski calling Stiles' name.

"Mom?" Stiles' voice is uneasy, him turning toward the source of the voice, never letting go of my hand.

"It's not her, trust me Stiles." I beg him, trying to pull him back toward the door, "I know her voice." He tells me, walking though the hallway.

"It's the Wild Hunt Stiles, okay? They brought her back to life somehow, but it's not her I promise." This gains his attnetion as he stops, his eyes meeting mine, "what do you mean they brought her back?"

"It was to fill a void." I explain to him, my head whipping down the hall, seeing Claudia Stilinski standing there.

"Stiles, I know what you've been through, I know how much you love your father." Her voice is edgy, making me uneasy as Stiles lets go of my hand, walking closer to his approaching mother.

My eyes widen as I almost choke, seeing Claudia's face contorting, almost looking like the face of a ghost rider, "but I love him more."

Thunder cracks throughout the sky, making the situation even more scarier as I approach them, taking a rightful stance next to Stiles, my hand gripping his.

"Even with the hunt you somehow wormed your way back into his memory." Claudia's voice is ghostly, sending shiver down my spine.

"Worming is one of my skills." Stiles quips back, his voice just above a whisper.

"Stiles, that's not your mother,okay? That thing was there to fill a void for your father," Stiles still stares at his mother, "Stiles, look at me." I gently place my hand on his chin, his eyes staring down at me, "that isn't your mother. Your father remembers you, so she can't exist."

"That's why you have to go." In an instant, Claudia paces toward us, me pushing Stiles out of the way as she grips her hands around my throat, stopping me from shifting.

Stiles is immediately by my side, peeling her hands off of me, and with that, I take in a deep breath, placing my hand on my neck as I widen my eyes when I see Claudia's hands wrapped around Stiles' neck, pushing him against the wall.

I try to regain myself, almost toppling over, but before I can charge, Sheriff Stilinski together with my sister rounds the corner, him shooting a bullet at Claudia, her gaze now fixated on him.

The bullet does no harm to her,

"Noah, your bullets can't hurt me."

I quickly stride over to Lydia and the Sheriff, "fire again." Lydia tells Mister Stilinski as she grips my hand, nodding.