chapter 19

Song - DarksidebyAlan Walker

Song - Darkside
by
Alan Walker

T

he pain.

It was the only thing coursing through my veins. That, and the tiredness which ignited in me.

I don't know how many days it's been since I've been tied to an electric fense, stripped down to only my denim and tank top.

Bushy eyebrows as well as Carrot has been occasionally coming in here, turning the electricity up to it's maximum, then leaving only to come back several minutes later, doing the same thing.

Over and over and over again.

I would think that my body would've gotten use to the shock waves, but it hasn't, meaning each time that the electricity shoots through my veins, it's a whole new shock to my body and to be honest, I have no idea for how long I can survive this.

      With heavy eyes, my head hangs low, but before getting in any sleep, the heavy metal door opens, revealing someone unknown to me.

Her face is stone, as her eyes bore into mine, and then, she gives me a devious smirk, eyeing me up and down.

"Lilly Martin, am I correct?" She cocks an eyebrow, with me stiffening at the mention of my name.

"Correct." I croak out, my throat dry as I haven't had any water since I've been here.

"I'm Tamora Monroe."

Nodding, I roll my eyes, "Why don't you just skip the introductions and tell me why you're keeping me hostage."

Her heels click on the cement floor as she moves over to the switches which controls the electricity.

"Right, let's cut to the chase." Before continuing, she switches on the dial, electricity shooting through my spine as I groan in pain, my claws digging into my palms as blood oozes from it.

She then stops the torture, a wicked grin on her face.

"We're hunters, you are the hunted." She clasps her hands together, "I'm actually the bearer of good news."

She crosses her arms, tilting her head as her evil gaze meet mine, "I've come to escort you to join one of our other prisoners, just for the time being as we have another victim who has to endure electro shock torture."

With that said, she turns on her heel, exiting the door as two men enter the room, heavily armed.

They start untying me, and dear god, I wish I had the strength to fight them.

As they lift me from the fense, I collapse to the ground, not having any energy to pull myself up.

I am then harshly grabbed, the two hunters dragging my lifeless body to the next location.