Chapter 4

Song- Melanie Martinez ~ Dollhouse

Sundowning

Stiles.

Stiles.

Stiles.

The word has been replaying in my mind over and over and over again, hoping that if I repeat it, something will come to mind, but so far, that thought is inevetable.

The previous night, Scott, Lydia, Malia and I went to Deaton's. Deaton explained that, since my sister is a Banshee, she would be good at automatic writing, so we tested it.

Lydia did succeed in the automaric writing, she wrote the word Mischief about a hunded times, and she wrote the words in the form of,
S T I L E S

That is why I am currently at home, skipping school, as I try to find a meaning that would make sense.

I rub my temples, trying to ease the headache as a loud sigh escapes my lips, more like a groan.

Suddenly, my door is flung open, Scott, Lydia and Malia flying into my messy room.

My eyes snap up to them, frowning as they all look around my room, the papers scattered on the floor, the writing on, what I like to call, my detective board, red, blue and yellow strings attached to different pictures and writing.

"Even my coyote den was more organized." Malia silently comments as I roll my eyes, my face scrunching up, "aren't you guys supposed to be in school?" I raise my eyebrows, Scott pursing his lips, "we could ask you the same question." Lydia retorts as I shake my head, moving to stand in front of them, "I'm doing research, I have been for the past twenty four hours."

"Well, it's time to take a break." Lydia states, nodding to support her answer, "we're going to break into a nursing home."

-

On the way to the nursing home, Lydia explained that an Elias Stilinski stays there. Apperantly he is the Sheriff's father and also, the Sheriff forbade Scott, Lydia and Malia to visit him.

Guess we are not following his orders though.

"I can't believe we're about to break into a nursing facility." Scott comments, his nose cringing, "Scott, we've done worse." I tell him, playfully pushing his arm. "After the orderly's at Eichen house, I'm pretty sure we can handle some nurses." I nod at Malia's words, agreeing with her.

Without any other words, Malia steps forward, walking into the nursing home, real casual, might I add. She reaches the front desk, the man already starting to speak with her, she then smashes the man's face on the counter, making him hit his nose groaning as he rubs the sore place. He then sinks to the floor, Malia easily sliding him into a storage closet as she locks the door.

The four of us make our way through the hallways, in search for a Stilinski on the papers outside the doors.

We finally find the name, seeing an elderly man sitting in a chair, some papers on the table in front of him.

He notices our presence, his eyes looking at us, "Yes? Is it time for my medicine?"

"We don't have your medicine." Malia tells him quite rudely, crossing her arms in front of her. "Are you Elias Stilinski?" The man snaps his head towards us, obviously recognizing the name. "I am." Lydia gives me a smile, glad that we are at the right place. She steps forward towards Eliad, "I'm Lydia Martin," she introduces, "do you know who I am?"