chapter 18

Song- The Greatestby Sia

Song- The Greatest
by
Sia

"Do you really have to leave?" Stiles whines, eyes flashing with sadness.

  He proceeds though, putting my last bags in my trunk then closing it.

"Unfortunately. I mean, I don't have to neccesarily attend the pre-med program, but it will help me to get more of an insight."

  He lets out a deep sigh, only nodding.

"Stiles, it's going to be fine. In a week from now, I'm coming to visit, it's just a week and besides we can Skype and call and text, so don't worry."

I place my hands on his waist, a lighthearted smile spread across my face as I stare up at the brown eyed boy's pouty face.

  To be honest, the idea of being seperated from Stiles for an entire week isn't the most mezmerising one.

I wish I can just stay with him, but this is an important part of my approaching career.

"Promise me we'll Skype every day." I nod enthusiastically, pushing myself up om my toes, connecting my lips with Stiles'.

His hands travel to my neck, deepening the kiss to which I sigh in content.

"I'm going to miss this." He mumbles, inching his face slightly away, "me too."

In a quick motion, I wrap my arms around him, trapping him in an almost bone crushing hug.

He tightly wraps his arms around me, a faint smile spreading across my lips.

   With one last kiss, I move over toward the driver's side of my car, "see you in a week, and have fun with the FBI program." I grin, getting into my car, turning down the window.

"Text me when you get to Harvard, okay?"

  "Of course. I love you Stiles." He leans down, quickly pecking me on the lips, mumbling a small I love you.

With a final goodbye, my heart breaking a smidge at leaving Stiles, I start my vechile, starting the long trip to Harvard Med.

▪▪▪

Night had fallen quickly, and I've been on the road for more or less four hours, which means there are only four left.

  The road has not been busy, at all. Only a few cars passing me now and then.

Glancing out my window, I squint to see what stands on the directions board placed next to the road.

Getting a quick glimpse, I make out that the nearest garage is only six miles away.

   I have to refill my car as well as get some snacks for my long road ahead.

  The music blasting through my speakers is not to loud, though I hum along to the lyrics of Let You Down by Nf.