How it....Ends?

|Izuku pov|
Another week skips by and M/n has gotten worse.Now fully blind he struggles and often numbs into thing but he smiled and said he was Alright.
One for all keeps his hooked up to an Iv stand at all times due to his immune system giving out.
"M/n,ready to come back inside?"

"Hmm,not yet the sun feels nice.Sit with me for a bit,yeah?"

"Okay,how are you feeling?"

"Fine why do you ask?"M/n said turning his ruby red hues to 'look' at me.
"Just...It took a lot out of you to give me the other quirk...I wasn't sure you were okay when Toga said you were sitting outside."

"I'm fine I promise."M/n said leaning against me.
"Tell me what you and the others did yesterday."

"Ah,the same old routine.Destroyed a few building and beat the hell out of a few pro's."The words flow from my lips nonchalantly.
I never thought i would fight against the people I had admired for so long...
But i wouldn't have it any other way if it meant being with M/n.
His breath slowed down and fell into a calm rhythm to match my own but as we bask in the sun,his breath slowed even more.
"M/n?"

"....."Worried I shook his shoulder a bit causing him to grumble incoherently then drift back to sleep.
Good...H-he's still alive...
"How is he izu?"

"Oh hey Dabi,M/n just fell asleep."

"Good it makes it easier when he sleep."Dabi said waving an Iv bag,that's when I noticed his current  one was empty.Dabi grabs the empty bag;Unhooking from the tube and hangs up the new one.As I watch him,I could see his hands trembling.
"He'll be fine Dabi."

"Yeah I know....I just...No one wants to see him go."There was a snap sound and the fluid flows through the tube and into M/n's are;Causing him to shiver from the cool liquid.
"Dabi you forgot to warm up the iv bag."

"Oh shit,I bet that felt like ice flowing through his vains just now."

"Of course,he detest anything ice cold.Why do you think you've never seen him eat icecream unless it was truly hot outside?"I sais moving his head from my shoulder to my lap.
Dabi sat himself down next to me.There were no words exchanged after that,we sat in a comfortable silence as the sun began to set.
Maybe there's a way to give him a peaceful world to rest in.Where nothing wrong could happen.Like a second chance for him and everyone else.
"Dabi put M/n jn bed...I'll be back in a bit."

"Alrighty,be safe."

"I will."Dabi took M/n from me and walks off with him and the Iv stand.
I thought that a walk around Aogashima would clear my head.

It wasn't long until I walked in the forest like area and stopped at the crater.
This thing is huge..I need to be-
My foot slipped and fell down halfway before Beauvoir caught me.
"For fucks sake...Wait what is that down there."I asked Beauvoir;who shrugged while taking us closer.

It looked like some type of...Shrine?
I don't remember the locals talking about a shrine.

"Because they fear what I could do."
I was ready to fight but couldn't bring myself to when I saw who it was.

"I was ready to fight but couldn't bring myself to when I saw who it was