Star crossed lovers

|M/n pov|
The room I was locked away in was...ugh,unsightly!Everything was white and bright!Even the clothes I wore were white as well.I've been here little over q month and I still can't stand this room!
Fuck they make me not want to touch anything here in fear ill get it dirty...
Hell I'm not sure I want to eat what they gave me today.One drop on this shirt and the fucking Aliens could see it.
Yesterday I was trying to sit on the couch but since it blinded in so well with well everything,I missed the couch completely and fell onto floor.Same gose for the chair at the table,the piano bench and the bed.

This has happened quite a few times and you'd think I learned my lesson.
If it looks like an empty space it's most likely future and if it looks like furniture....it an empty space.
"M/n,are you up?"

"It's two in the afternoon,why wouldn't I be awake?"

"Let me see...The first week you slept like a dead person!"I rolled my eyes at 
Dream caster.She Walked over to me and proceeded to sit down.
"Wait a-"

*thud*

"GODDAMIT!You need some color in this damn room!This is the third time this has happened."

"Try doing it for a whole month,you get used to it."I replied pushing a chair to her.
"Thanks,So how are you today?"

"Lonely,I want my brother."

"Well,I was informed not to tell you this but...Izuku nearly beat the life out of Endeavor the day you were captured.No one is sure when it happened but Endeavour was rushed to the hospital."My eye twitches a smidge as laughter bubbles in my throat.
"As...Hilarious as it sounds..."Her expressions darkens to one of fear and utter bewilderment causing me to raise an confused brow.
"Listen kid...That brother of yours mess Endeavour up.Whatever he did left him with deep gashes and I mean deep."

"Hmm,Not my problem...Endeavour would be okay if Katsuki just left and said nothing of where we were."I said with a casual shrug.Dream shook her head and looked down at the table.
"I see you took to reading."

"Huh,oh yeah...Of course,I mean what else was i going to do?"

"So tell me what is the story about?"

"It's about two lovers who committed suicide together.Before you call me depressed which is true,it's inspired by the myth of star crossed lovers."
I mused while run my finger over the gold line of the book cover.
"Really?Tell me more."

"Well...They were reborn as twins,as they grow memories of their past lives start to surface until they fall for each other.Unable to take it anymore...The older twin jumps off the cliff side so the younger twin would forget about'em.But the younger twin never moved but continued to live.....That's where it ends."I said sadly seeing that the story was like my life....
"Hmm maybe the myth is true."

"Maybe....but who knows,right?"

"*sigh*Kid,Though your here in the mental ward...they're not permitted to hold you here since well...."

"I'm Chronically ill.So I could leave and they won't come after me?"

"The hospital?No,us heroes yes but...Who are we to get in the way of brothers in love?"

|Izuku pov|
Beauvoir had her arms wrapped me,cradling me as if I were a baby....But it felt nice and even calming.
"Izuku,you sane today?"

"Slightly.Do you need something Dabi?I highly doubt we have anything  to do."
"We're going to get M/n."

"Really!?"

"We found his location,they had him tucked away in some hidden Mental ward.The hero named Dream caster was seen walking in."

"You mean the doctor assigned to M/n?"I asked and Dabi nods.I was overjoyed with this and Beauvoir released me from her hold.
I changed my clothes and went to the other quickly with Beauvoir hot on my trails.
"Izuku..."

"Yes Beau?"

"Time is coming to an end."I stopped in my tracks,I knew what she was talking about.
"W-we'll see him before that,I know it!Just...Keep the hope alive,yeah?The three us will be happy in his few weeks or even days he has left."I grabbed her hand but it felt..warm.I turned around to look at the beautiful shadow creature.
"Beau-"

The male that held my hand was in the place of Beauvoir

The male that held my hand was in the place of Beauvoir.He smiled at me...A smile that M/n described to me once.
"A-are you...Aoi?"

*nod*

|Katsuki pov|
Because of Izuku's little fucking stunt he pulled beating the dog shit of out Endeavor,I was placed into some type of fucking protection program since he declared that i was next to the hero before knocking him out.
"It's been a fucking month!No one is coming after me!"

"Katsuki...Izuku has been causing hell.We can't be too careless.I can't lose my son..Not again."My mother said before abruptly standing from the table and leaving.My dad quickly followed her,so he could comfort her.

I left to my room and locked my door.
There was nothing I could do,there was no option to leave the house and go anywhere.
"....Why didn't he just stay dead...."Was all I could mutter while my back was against the door.
Why....Everything was perfact before he came back!
I kicked the dresser in my room and Something fell down with a light thud.
It....It was the collar...Seeing it caused me to touch my shoulder where j was bitten by M/n...The mark never left my shoulder.

I hate him

Those words played like a broken record in my mind until i felt like screaming for it to stop but it just got louder and louder....
"Katsuki/Kacchan~"Before I could react or even yell a hand shot out from my own shadow and grabbed my neck.
"Gah!"

"Ahahaha!Look he's soooo scared!~"

"Indeed he dose."I struggled to get free but the hand became cold,claws dug into the side of my neck.I grabbed two of the fingers and pulled them hard enough for a bit of air.
"HELP!"

"Tsk!What a spoil sport!"Izuku said as the hand realised my neck and they were gone.My parents bursted into my room moments later...The only thing that was left on the floor was a book.

The love of twins;Japanese myth of star crossed lovers..

∴━━━✿━━━∴

LMH🎭