Saving me is a sin...

|Katsuki pov|
"Katsuki...my quirks are killing me."
He didn't look at me yet he looked out to the world in front of us..I wanted to blow him to hell but my quirk won't work...
"What are you going to do...just fucking die!?"

"You said that like I had a choice whether or not to live...I just wanted to be with Izuku before..."M/n held his head down trying to find more to say and it was pissing me off!
"YOU SHOULD OF STAYED DEAD YOU STUPID FUCK!WHY COME BACK IF YOU'RE JUST GOING TO DIE AND LEAVE DEKU!"I yelled slamming his head on the rail of the balcony,the rail cry out with a loud bong.He kept his head there for a second befor moving.As he pulled his head up his forehead was bleeding,which the blood ran down his face once he stood all the way up.

I'm pretty sure my words cut deep...but he pissed me the fuck off!
"Maybe you're right...maybe I should of stayed hidden but the things I did was for him and the things that happen to me....this world is harsh to him but much harsher on me to get so strong...only to die...so yeah maybe I should of stayed dead to you two...Its too late for me but I want to at least relive my childhood with him and pretend that the world is truly a happy place for life to thrive...even though its falling apart around us."
I Never knew he thought like this...I used to think M/n was quiet because he didnt like to talk..but even as children he saw the world for what it is as me and deku looked through rose colored glasses,we saw what made us happy but he saw, heard,and did....such horrify things.

I went back into the room and went to my bed and laid down...
What the hell can I do now?

|M/n pov|
I stayed outside for a bit longer watching my blood hit the floor.
*sigh*I should clean this up...
I walked inside,grabbed the first aid kit,washed my face and placed a bandage on my forehead then went outside after grabbing the cleaning supplies.I washed the rail and then mopped the floor.
I wonder how I'll explain this to izuku...I could say I fell but I've never been a good liar when it came to Izuku.
I still remember how I beat the living shit out of that one kid and I tried to say Katsuki did it be Izuku saw right through me...

I sat against the rail and looked up at the stars hoping that by some chance I can live a happy.

Geez...I'm a bit too wishful right now...
I'm a villain...we dont get happy endings..we die in order for the heros to remain as heros...we are meant to be dislike,looked down upon,pushed down and eventually killed...so people can be happy...Villains aren't born...theres always something that happened for them to be made...
I shook my head and went back inside and saw Katsuki sleep...I sighed and turned off the lights and went to my loft and got in bed..but I didn't fall asleep,so I went to Izuku then laid next to him and soon went to sleep.

|Izuku pov|
The sunlight shines through the window of my loft and into my face.
I groaned not enjoying the sun so I tried to move only to notice M/n was sleeping next to me.Even when he's sleep he looks tired.
"M/n,wake up."

"Hmm M-morning Izu...did you sleep well?"

"Yeah....also what happened to your forehead?"He froze and touched the bandage on his forehead.
"I fell..."

"Hmm...Don't believe you for a second but I won't make you tell me what happened."I smiled at my brother.We then left my loft and I went to wake Katsuki so we could all have breakfast together.He rolled over and looked at me then my twin.
"The fuck happened to you..."

"I fell."

"Dumbass..."

"Katsu chicken..."And just like that M/n and Katsuki(mostly Katsuki)are in a argument.It lasted till we got to the dining room.
"Shut it you two,way too early for this..."Tomura if I'm correct said from the head of the table.
"....Kacchan started it."

"SHUT UP DEKU 2.0!"

"Oh I'm shaking in my boots,Bakago."
I shook my head and sat down and watched Katsuki yell at M/n while he replys calmly.
"This is going to be a long morning."

"You took the words out of my mouth."Toga said sitting next to me.
"SHUT UP BEFORE I GIVE YOU ANOTHER INJURY!"

"What?"Both M/n and Katsuki froze and looked over at me
"Katsuki did this."

"Only because you pissed me off you damn peice of lettuce..."Katsuki said and looked away from me.
"Why did he piss you off?Answer me or I'll hurt you."I threaten and Katsuki glared at me but I wasn't surprised nor moved by it.We'er in a base full of villains what makes him think I'll be scared of him?
"YOU'RE DUMBASS OF A BROTHER IS GONNA FUCKING DIE!THERE YOU FUCKING HAPPY!?"Katsuki yelled making me look at my brother but he didn't make eye contact with me.
"Maybe we can stop it?"

"You can't..."

"Yes we can!I'm not going to lose you after getting you back,I can save you!"M/n shook his head and averted his eyes to the floor.
"Izuku...you can't save someone who doesn't want to be saved..."

"M/n..."

"It's okay...I want this.Thats why I brought you two here.I want to spend time with you two before then..."My tears welled up as I stood from the table.
"You can go back to being a hero and-"

"I won't....That's what got us here in the first place....I-ill take over after you pass...M/n I love you too much to let you be forgotten..so if i have to pretend to be you then I will."Tears fell over when I finished speaking and M/n walks over to me and placed both hands on my cheek and pecked my lips like when we were kids and placed his forehead against mine.
"It may be a sin to save you but...its my sin to keep your memories alive."

"Get ready because sin is our God now."

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

LMH🎭