Out of moves

|Izuku pov|
It's like the world around me and Katsuki has crashed and went up in flames...and no one can save us for our fate...if my brother wanted to come and take me away...no one can stop him.
"Izuku...are you going to come out of you're room today? "I didn't say anything to my mother...It's been a week since I yelled at Katsuki and locked myself in my room.
"I'll put your food out here..."

"Thanks.."I'm not sure she heard me but...in a way I think she did..I feel so much self pity it hurts.I miss M/n that much is clear but...how can I go with him?He's on the side i swore to fight against, yet i find myself thinking about going to him and catching up on lost time and spending time together like old times...But...I can't...and its haunting me!I'm scared to fall asleep but I end up doing so...

Dream

I was sitting on the couch watching TV
Snuggled up with a fluffy blanket.
"Izu~"

"Morning N/n!Do you want breakfast?"
He smiled at me and shakes his head and sits next to me then lays his head on my lap.We stayed like that for a while laughing at what was funny on TV...but something went wrong then the TV showed static and the room turned dark...
"Izu..Just give in...."

"M-m/n?"His eyes were hidden behind his hair and this strange smile on his face.I jumped up but something shot up from the floor and grabbed me.
"Give in,izuku...I'm your home...only I love and care about you."M/n wrapped his arms around me and all my fear faded away.
"That's it izu..."The room grew darker and all I could see and feel was him....

Dream over

For some reason this dream was less of a nightmare and more of what I want...
"M/n...i..."My words fell silent as I realized what feelings for My twin..I loved him more than I was to supposed to...But I don't care..

|Katsuki pov|
Deku hasn't been to school since the whole finding out that M/n was alive.
Everyone is worried about him...hell I'm even worried about that green haired fuck... for some reason I feel that M/n is around the corner and I'll go as far as to say I'm paranoid as fuck!
"Katsuki?"

"Shit what do you want you fucking half and half!?"I yelled in panic,he looked at me strangely and sat down.
"What's wrong with you?You're threat wasn't really there...not to mention Izuku hasn't left his room in a week...something is bothering-"

"I-izuku is gone!"We both looked at all might who bursted into the classroom shouting about deku..
"What do you mean!"I slammed my hands on the desk assuming that izuku has done something horrible to himself.
"Don't tell me Izuku committed-"

"No...he ran off and I have a feeling as to where he went.."I stood up and ran out of the school and to deku's home and banged on the door.
"Katsuki*sniff*w-why are you-"

"Where's izuku..."His mother hands me a note from deku.

To anyone who sees this...I'm sorry but I couldn't stay here anymore.I missed M/n so much and at first i was against leaving everyone to live in the world M/n wanted me to but then I realized it's not his fault he's this way.Then I realized how much my heart yearns for him, Mom I hope you can accept how I feel because I'm sure you understand what I mean..Kacchan made me realize that,so I had to leave...I'm sorry but for me to be with my brother again I too must become evil...

Izuku also known as Deku.

Ps.Maybe you could join us too Kacchan..

I dropped the paper in shock...Izuku knew I would be the second person to see this paper.
I feel sick...
I felt vomit rising and I covered my mouth to stop it but I turned to the side and let it out.
"Are you okay Katsuki!"

"Fuck no!Who the fuck would be okay right now!?Your fucking son just ran off to be a villain!"

"Even if their evil...their my sons,I'll love and support them no matter what."My anger settles at her tone...her heart is broken but she still loves them no matter what...this is my first time really noticing a mother's love...
I went home head down in Pitty at how blind I am to the world around me....

|M/n pov|
I was sitting on the edge of one of the many tall buildings waiting for izuku to come.
"M/n!"

"Izu~"He came through the door but he held it open as if someone else was there.
"Come on!Don't be shy Kacchan!"

"Shut up."Katsuki walked out and stood by my twin and avoided eye contact with me but it didnt matter they both came.I held out my hand and the two ghost swirled around creating a portal to the secret base full of Villains.
"Welcome to your new home."They walked past me and into the portal and out into the base.
"So these are the two you wouldn't shut up about?"I glared at Tomura but nodded and showed Izuku and Katsuki a kind smile.

I introduce the two to the people who have taken care of me for so long.
After that I showed them to our room.
"Whoa..."

"Nice right!This is the biggest room in the whole place and its perfect for us!"In the room has three lofts towards the back of the room and near the entrance was the couch, coffee table,and TV.To the left was two door,one was mine and izuku's closest and the other Katsuki and on the right side with one door was a large bathroom.

I was so happy to have them here and Izuku seemed just as happy.
After a few hours izuku got tired and I placed him into bed.
"How long have you been here?"

"Hmm since I was eight,so seven years.Katsuki can we talk outside."

"Sure."I lead the angry male outside to the balcony and closed the door.At first i wasn't sure if I should tell him so early on but I'm out of moves...so I have no choice.
"Katsuki...my quirks are killing me."

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

A/n-I dropped that bomb like there was no tomorrow!You now have both Katsuki and izuku but your dying.Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

LMH 🎭