I am your master...

Disclaimer!This chapter will have mentions of abuse,sexual abuse,gore and rape.If you are uncomfortable or triggered by these topics,I'll tell you when the topic mention will begin and will end or if your able to handle it still read with caution.Enjoy the chapter.

|M/n pov|
I had Katsuki pinned to the ground with his hands behind his back.He struggled against me a bit before giving up.
That punch to the face hurt...I'm getting tired of his bullshit today...
"Are you going to apologize for hitting me?"

"GO FUCK YOURSELF!"

"We both know I can do that anytime I want and just for kicks I'll make you watch."Katsuki began to scream and thrash as I held him down.
"Hahaha!You are weak!"

"Fuck you!"I laughed even more and finally let him go,then like a animal with hurt pride he ran off to who knows where.
"M/n,are you okay?"

"Yeah,if I didn't fight back Beauvoir would come out and attack Katsuki."

"Wait,why?"

"That's how she was awakened in the first place."I felt a cold hand caress my cheek in a loving manner.I smiled as Beauvoir made it her routine to comfort me,if I ever thought of the past.
"She gave me these eyes after my beautiful emerald one were taken from me."

"Taken..?"

"Izuku are you sure you want to hear what I went through before Dabi found me?It's not a pretty story."Izuku nods and comes closer to me.
"Before Dabi found me,I was a Taikomochi[male geisha]"

Flashback...

I was wondering around after I ran away,I somehow found my way onto the red light district.
"Young boy this isn't a place for you,run on home."A male dressed in a colorful kimono said dropping to his knees to maintain eye contact with me.
"I have no home..."He looked around hastily before ushering me into Geisha house.
"Aoi!Why do you have a child?"Another asked as the male now known as Aoi closed the door and turned off the porch light.
"He doesn't have a home and i couldn't let him wonder around the red light district."

"What is the boss going to say about him!?"

"I'm his favorite,he'll allow me to keep him."Aoi picked me up and took me to a room,his room to be exact.Aoi gave me a hot bath and a pure white kimono to wear.
"Aoi my love!What are the Kagema[male prostitute]talking about?They said you brought a child here?"

"I did but he is an orphan."Aoi said to the older male as I hid behind him.
"Let me see the little tyke."Aoi coaxed me from his back and sat me on his lap.
"He'll be a Taikomochi with you.Guard him well."

"Thank you!"The man soon left us in the room and I found it appropriate to speak.
"What's a Taikomochi?"

"We are host for men and women who are just looking for comfort in simply talk."

"What's a Kagema?"I asked and Aoi choked on air and began to cough.
"They do what we do but...to a different extent."Aoi said awkwardly but he shook it off and laid me down on the futon to rest.
"Tomorrow we have a long long day."He was kind and though I'm thankful to the woman who birth me...I wished that he was our mother instead.