What happened to him?

|Katsuki pov|
I wanted to run but I couldn't move at all as he walked closer to me.
"Dont worry I wont hurt you.."

"W-why the fuck can't I move!"

"Its because of my second quirk..."A strange black mist rose from the ground and formed a creature.
"I have two of them and the other is holding you in place so you can't run from me."He put his hand on my face and looked me in the eyes.
"Why do you look so scared of me Kacchan?"

"....."I couldn't say anything,more like I didn't want to,but he hugs me and I couldn't push him away because the ghost held me in place..
"Why did you treat my twin so bad..."

"What the fuck are you talking about!"

"I never understood why you treated us so differently..we look the same...it made me sad that you hurt him...but treated me so nicely...if you hate him you hate me..."His tone was so childish it was frightening me more that the fact that I can't use my quirk or even move.
"Get the fuck off me!"I yelled and tried to move but nothing.
"So mean..I dont like that tone of yours..."something crawled up my body and wrapped around my neck.
"I could kill you myself...or let you do it on your own but...I feel...something for you that won't let me kill you..
I feel pity..."He moves his face to me neck.

After M/n kissed my neck he disappeared as if he was never here

After M/n kissed my neck he disappeared as if he was never here...My legs became weak causing me stagger for a moment.
What the fuck just happened....
I stayed where I was for a bit longer before running the fuck home.
"Katsuki where-"

"Not now you old hag!"I couldn't let her see how shaken I was so I rushed past her and upstairs into my room and locked my door.I shunk down to the floor with my back on the door looking at my shaking hands.
He could of killed me...but he didn't, though he wanted to,What happened to him....

|M/n pov|
I went back home to see Tomura waiting for me along with Dabi and toga.
"M/n!!!!"Toga yelled as she ran to hug me but I'm not keen on her touching me so I stepped to the side and let her kiss the floor.
"You're soooooo mean!"

"Shut up.."

"Now,now be nice M/n,welcome home by the way."Tomura said walking over to me.
"Whatever...Just don't touch me"I walked past him and to my room and locked the door.
"Ah...So the game of hero vs villain has began between me and Katsuki...So sad that I brought izuku into this..."I stripped myself of my clothes as I walked to my bathroom and turned on the shower and stepped in.
Hmm...Maybe I could kidnap Izuku..
But I would be a bad brother of I did...
This is complicated as hell.Why can't he just agree to come with me and we live a happy life but no hes making my life complicated....he better be lucky I love him so much...
I washed up,got out and began to dry my hair.There was nothing for me to do so I threw on some shorts and neglected my unruly curly hair that I let grow out.

Being a villain i picked up on some bad habits from Dabi since he raised me as if i was his own...well in this case i am his adopted son.However it comes with a down fall..I'm a 15 year old who smokes and drink but who cares it's my body my choice to do whatever I want.

I opened the window so the smell wouldn't stick in my room or I'll get lectured by Dabi again and who has time for it?Neither of us

There was this banging on the door and I knew it was toga.
"Toga I will stab you again if you decide to do something stupid."She picked the lock to my door and came in.
"Nope!Hehehe That blonde haired boy seems to be..Heheheh..a real firecracker!Hahahah!"

"I hate you..."She was cracking up at her own stupid joke.I put out the cigarette and looked at her.
"Whew~Anyways Dinner is ready!"Toga ran out of my room laughing like a maniac.
How in the hell did I survive with that idiot again...
I put on a shirt and walked out of my room.
"M/n what have a told you about your hair."

"What?"Dabi pulls out a comb and I stepped back.He smile evilly and I ran for all I was worth.
"Your not touching my hair!"

"Get back here dammit!"

|Izuku pov|
I was at the park alone with my mind stuck on my older twin...
What happened to him...he used to want to be a hero...or...was is because of me...
I pulled my knees into my chest and cried.

Flashback

Me and M/n would play at the park all the time with Kacchan every day and it was the time of our lives.One day it was just us playing and I fell an hurt my knee.
"Shhh its okay Izu~"M/n kissed my hurt knee and hugged me until I stopped crying.
"Are you okay now izu?"

"*sniff*Y-yeah I'm okay now N/n,thank you."I hugged him and he hugged me back.
"Ready to go home izu?"I nod and M/n gave me a piggy back ride home
"Izu..."

"Yes?"

"What would you do if i.....nevermind, when we get home let's have a snack!"
I'm not sure why I didn't ask him to finish his sentence but it didn't matter at the time I was happy with my twin
But when the next day came...he was gone...

Flashback over
"Why the hell are you here deku..."

"G-go away..."I heard the swing move and I looked up to Katsuki sitting on it swinging slightly.
"....What happen to him..."

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME! YOU BULLYING ME BECAUSE I WAS QUIRKLESS IS ONE REASON HE CHANGED!"I cover my mouth when I realized I snapped at Katsuki.
"....."

"......"

"You're right deku..."I was expecting him to scream at me but he had his head in his hands.
"Its not just you...it's everyone who said I couldn't do something I had my heart set on..It's my fault..."I left him at the park alone and went home.

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

LMH 🎭