Control

|Izuku pov|
There's a large shift in power lately between M/n and Katsuki.It's not strange but new and submissive Katsuki hasn't started any problems since last week.
"Hehehehe!Morning Izuku!Hey,Hey,Hey!How does a crazy person travel through the woods?!"

"Um...how toga..."

"Hehehe,They take the psychopath!Hahaha!"I deadpanned at Toga's joke but it makes her laugh.
"So how the firecracker?"

"Calm I guess,with my brother keeping him in check that is."

"Oh!Hehehe you would say Katsuki is on a hehehe short leash."I couldn't help but laugh a little at the spunky girl.
"NO WAY IN HELL!"Toga and I jumped and quickly entered the dinning room to see Katsuki and Dabi getting ready to face off but Dabi looked reluctant to fight which meant Katsuki started it.
"Kacchan better stop before-"My sentence was crudely interrupted when a Shadowy disembodied hand grabbed Katsuki's face and slammed him onto the floor.
"Nevermind."

"Fuck...First I have a major hangover and second why the hell do you need to be so loud?There are other people here who are still asleep and I'll be damnd if All for one wake's up this fucking early."M/n said in a grumble with his hand slightly consumed in darkness.
Ah...so that's his hand and not Beauvoir's.

I shook my head and hands M/n a cup of coffee.
"Thank you little housewife~"He purred lowly and kissed my cheek.
"So M/n anything you're agenda?"

"Besides getting rid of this hangover,I'm gonna spoil Izuku because I have the funds to-do so~"I blushed as he became overly affectionate and nuzzled his cheek against mine.
"Tsk."Katsuki scoffed and ate his breakfast with shakey hands.I could tell he was boiling with rage.

✿✿✿

I was worried about M/n walking around in public since he was a villain and that all might knew our face.
"I'll be fine."M/n said through the face mask he had on.Katsuki continued to grumble as we walked and I didn't understand why the sudden change.
"Kacchan what's up with you?"

"Nothin."

"Are you-"

"I'm fucking fine!Leave it alone!"M/n's hand flew up and grabbed something around Katsuki's neck,a black collar.
"Watch your mouth Katsuki."

".....Tsk!Fine!"He growled lowly but it wasn't as menacing as M/n..

|Katsuki pov|
I felt humiliated after that night...He has control over me and I can't do a damn thing about it.The once hidden collar was now out and for all to see.
Me and Izuku aren't equal....
I watched as Izuku drug M/n around to each store.
He called me his slave...and put a collar on me.Only he has the key to take it off.

I hung back and watched them surrounded in a loving aura.M/n wasn't joking when he said he'd spoil Izuku...
"M-m-m/n!No I won't wear that!"

"But it's cute and sexy~"M/n said holding up a F/c Virgin killer.I wasn't sure when but we walked right into some Sex merchandise store and no one even stopped us form walking into the age restricted store.

M/n fawned over Izuku and paid me no mind,so I left and wondered around.
Tsk I can do whatever I fucking want...
I thought bitterly as I shoved my hands into my pockets and walked.
You can't control me...You don't own me!
My thoughts just pissed me off even more as I ventured around aimlessly..Until I was actually lost.

I frowned while looking around but a mop of Blonde hair caught my eye...
Is that...
My eyes widened when I noticed it was in fact Present Mic and he was with Eraser head..
Shit!This isn't good but...No...I should hurry back to-
"KATSUKI!"

"Fuck!"I quickly ran right after Aizawa yelled my name drawing all the attention onto myself.The two pro-heroes chased after me.I set off a few explosions to send everyone into a panic causing them to crowd and rush the other way,forcing The two heroes back.

I finally spotted Izuku and M/n looking on in utter surprise and confusion.
"W-we need to leave now!"

"What did you do?"

"Right now isn't the-"

"Explain now or I'll let the heroes take you."M/n threaten as his eyes glowed,thus freezing me in place as the shadows climb up my body.
"They saw me!Aizawa called out for me and I ran,so i set off explosions to get the crowd to run in the opposite direction.Please we need to leave or do you want them to take Izuku as well?"I asked quickly trying to urge him to start going.

M/n huffed and Beauvoir opened a hole in the ground leading back to our room.M/n picked up izuke and everything he bought and jumped down and I quickly did the same.
"Izuku,I've me a moment to speak with Kacchan...Alone."

"O-okay."Izuku said before leaving the room quickly.Air became tense once the door closed.
"*Sigh*What the fuck were you thinking?No,don't answer that because you weren't.Of all thing you could do and you chose to walk off.Katsuki you could caused more trouble then it was worth."

"Sorry..."

"Cut the shit!That was an half assed apology.I would know because I grew up around Dabi and when he said sorry,it was either to shut someone up or it was a joke."M/n scoffed at me and rubbed his forehead.
"Look i-i know what I did was stupid but I really am sorry..."I said walking closer to him.M/n looked at me strangely for a second when grabbed his shirt with both hands.
"Just forgive me already..."I begged lightly gripping his shirt.

I pushed myself up and kissed the corner of his lips.M/n chuckles then pats my head.
"So cute begging for my forgiveness."

"....Do you forgive me?"

"Hehe,I'll think a bit more on it."I let him go as he leans down placing his lips on my neck.
"M/n what are you-OUCH!"I yelled out and back up.He had blood staining his lips and my hand shot up to my neck to feel the wetness of my blood.He looked so damn menacing that I shook a bit.
"Well it's time for lunch."

"O-okay..."I whimpered out my respons following him out of the room after wiping the blood from my neck.
Fuck....I'm not sure if that hurt or felt...Good...

I kept quiet the rest of the night trying to figure myself out....

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

LMH 🎭