Deja Vu

"FOR GOD SAKES VERONICA, SHE'S PREGNANT".

"Wh-what". I scoffed with my brows knotted.

"S-she's pregnant".
I say looking at her while Hunters stood in front of me, backing me up against the wall.

"Yes. She's fucking pregnant. And I know for a fact that you wouldn't hurt a pregnant woman.
Especially the woman who is carrying your sister or brother".

I can't believe this.
I just felt more angry realising she's pregnant, what asshole knocked her up.
No way in hell is she fit to be a mother.
That baby will stay with me. If it even survives.

"Who the fuck got you pregnant?".
I question moving hunter away from me.
"Valentina. That is the least of your worries. You wanna know who's coming....huh? Do you?"

She had a evil smirk smacked over her face.
"Who. The. Fuck. Got. You. Pregnant.
Stop making me REPEAT MYSELF".

She jumped cocking her head forward.

"I don't know who got me pregnant, probably some asshole".
Fine. I don't care about that anymore.
"I'm going to ask you one...more time.
And if you don't answer me, I'll make sure you give birth and I'll take that baby from you. My sibling half or not doesn't deserve to be with a bitch like you".

I'm going to take the baby either way, but she doesn't need to know that.

"Dante".

My face instantly dropped when she said his name.
"What the fuck did you just say".
My breathing started to get irregular, and my heart was pounding against my chest.

"Valentina....Dante is coming for you".
I paused for a moment. Hyperventilating.
Hunter came to me placing his hand on the back of my head.

"What's wrong?"
Hunter said in a concerned voice.
But the only thing that was going on in my mind was......Dante.
H-he can't be alive.

"I-I-I can't".
I blurted out.
I can't be here. I feel like I'm going to collapse.
I quickly turned around, running out of their up to my room.

I sprinted across the hallway into my room, slamming the door shut.

"This...this cant be happening...THIS CANT BE HAPPENING".
I backed up against the wall, slowly sliding down.
"No. It just can't".

I felt a huge lump in my throat.
My door started banging. Hunter and Sanchez shouting to let them in.

This feeling. Around me, I haven't felt in a long time.

Pain rolled down my cheek. Followed by many more.
For the first time in 11 years, I cried. I broke down, it felt hard, letting all of it out.

The banging got louder causing them to break my door down.

Hunter and Sanchez came in looking at me in confusion.

I'm weak now. I have nothing compared to...Dante.

"Veronica.......come here".
Hunter said picking me up of the floor and holding me tight.

"Look whatever it is. Don't worry. You have us".
No one.....can beat him.
If I can't. Then no one can.

"What happened?"
Sanchez said coming closer.
Him asking that just made me cry more.
Hunter didn't let go, he kept his hand on my back and the another one on my head.

For fuck sakes Veronica, pull yourself together.

I wiped my tears away pulling away from Hunter.

"I-i need to tell you something. Something I should have told you ages ago."

He looked at Sanchez, then back to me. I sat on the corner of my bed, while they both sat next to me.

Here we go. I'm going to finally talk about a memory that i hid from the world. That giant wall that I built. It's slowly falling.

"When I was around 5, I got sold by my mother to a gang for money.
When I first arrived, I was screaming and crying but no one cared. I learnt to shut up myself. A whole week I was locked in a small room with a little bit of water.
One day I was crying quietly because they would hurt me if I was loud, when a man walked in. As soon as my eyes landed on him......I just couldn't breath. Something about him...I just couldn't be around".

I took a deep breath trying to hold my tears back. I've broke myself and I will never forgive myself for that.
Hunter placed his hand on my back letting me know that whatever happens, he'll always be there for me.

"He tortured me. At the age of fucking five.
My father used to visit. Watching me suffer and begging him to take me away. My father was nothing like him.
Dante.
When my father took me back, he made sure Dante would come if I misbehaved. When I got older, Dante's men would get involved a-and....
I planned on running away. I managed but realised then Dante is stronger. Hell he could kill me, if I was 10 countries away from him.
When I apparently 'killed' my mother, he was next.

I remembered that on Friday nights he would be in a casino with his men only.
I planned on killing him. When he was leaving with his men I planted a bomb that I made under his car. So when it would start it would explode. And it did. With him inside and his men.......but I was wrong.
I saw him. I fucking saw him get in that car....so how the fuck is he alive".

I didn't have the courage to look up. The only man that can take me down...is alive. And he's coming for me.

He's coming to kill me.
He's coming to remind me who he is.
He's coming to bring back memories.
He's coming to show me that he can't be killed.

He's coming.
Coming to do something he should have done years ago.