Like mother like daughter.

This man is everywhere.
"Sanchez. You live in London. And you work here".
He nodded and we both stared at each other in confusion.

"MOVE. WERE WAITING".
Some asshole shouted from behind.
No one. No one fucking disrespects me.
I turn around and go straight towards him. Once he saw my face his eyes widened and he slowly started moving back.
"I-I'm sorry. I didn't know it was you".
Exactly.
"Sorry my ass. Don't ever disrespect me again. I know you've heard stories before".
He nodded and quickly ran out the shop.
I went back to Sanchez. "Take a seat. I'll get some ice cream and talk to you. I need someone to cover my shift"

"I want strawberry"
He nodded and I went to find a seat.
I sat down looking out the windows. Why don't I just live here. Barley any Mafias.
I laughed to myself, Leo was so smart. Mafias don't have names. He named us 'hells angels' to make us look like a Gang for Mafias who don't know us.

Leo. A real Father, damn. I'm with a man who killed Leo. Who killed Sanchez's Mother. Who tortured Sanchez. Who shot me in the damn shoulder.
But, he some how in his twisted mind cares.
I was brought out of the thoughts when Sanchez came and sat directly in front of me, placing the ice cream down.

"Are you following me. Because I clearly remember you never wanting to see me again"
He said with a smirk on his face.
"Sanchez. I never wanted to see you again because you've been put in danger so many times because of me. And no I'm not following you. Thing is isn't it weird that we both somehow ended up in the same place. I mean out of the entire world. Uk, England-London. This ice cream shop"

Thats...weird.
"Ok, so why are you here?"
Why, should I tell him?
I hate myself.
"My Mother works here"
I let out bluntly. He opened his mouth to say something. But shut it again with his brows knotted.
"W-what. The Mother, who you killed"
When did I tell him. Did I tell him.
"No. Firstly I did kill her, but she survived. Then I found out she's not my biological Mother, however my Father is. She works here. My real Mother"

Breath. Not everyone is a Monster like your Father.
"Veronica. I care for you deeply. Are you sure you want to see her"

"I-I...I don't know. But if I find her, if I know what my Father said is true. I'll leave, García's are not the nicest people".

He nodded, while I kept playing with my ice cream.
"What's her name"

"Rose. Rose Álvarez"
Once I said her name his eyes widened and his jaw dropped.
"Christina is your Mother"
Is this man deaf.
"No idiot. I said Rose. R-O-S-E. Get that shit inside your head".

"No. No. When she came here she said to everyone to call her Christina. That no one should ever call her rose"

Great.
"So she works here".
Why am I happy. She's a bitch, so why am I here.
I honestly actually hate myself.
"She's on her lunch break-"
He looked at his watch "she should be back in 5 minutes".
I nodded and shoved my self into my arms.

He placed his hand on my arm and started rubbing it.
"I still haven't seen you cry. Your literally a diamond. Not even a hammer can break you"
His phrase made me laugh. Idiot.
"Sanchez"

"Veronica"

"Your an amazing best friend".
He jerked his head back, "Oh my gwash is Veronica García confessing her love to me"
He said with a grin on his face.
"In your dreams honey".

*DING*
I quickly raised my head when the shop door opened.
Sanchez did the same turning around.
"It's her"
Sanchez said still looking at her.
She entered the room. Her light brown hair nearly long as mine.
Her eyes,her smile. She had all the feature I have.

She was talking to someone. I slowly got up and went in her direction.
She broke her conversation and started to walk but I was in her way.
"Umm, can I help you"
She said smiling.

I just stood there. Staring at her. I couldn't get any words out, my actual Mother is standing in front of me.

"Mom".