Who are you?

I was sleeping peacefully till the sheets were ripped off me, causing goosebumps to rise.
I opened my eyes and sat up on my elbows to see Hunter staring at me with his arms crossed.

"What do you want".
I say in a tired voice pulling the sheets out of his hands and pulling it over me again.
"What I want-"
He said again ripping the sheets off.
"Is for you to get up and do something with your life".

Jerk.
I groaned getting up, I walked towards him but my foot hit something causing me to fall.

A small scream escaped my mouth, but before I  hit the ground, Hunter caught me, his hands holding my waist.
"You should be careful, you nearly broke your damn neck. And you shouldn't be falling anyways, you still have fresh bullet wounds".
I rolled my eyes at him, he's always so damn serious.

Well I can't say anything.

I looked outside, the sun was still rising.
"I'm gonna go for jog".
I say going through my wardrobe.

"No you ain't. You think I'm gonna let you go, after you nearly died".
He said in a low voice.

"I wasn't asking for permission".
I say taking my clothes and walking past him.

He rolled his eyes, knowing he won't change my mind anytime soon.

I put on shorts and vest and went outside. I took a deep breath, looking around. It's beautiful.

I felt eyes on me, gosh please don't tell me he's staring at me.
I turned around slowly looking up.

Of course he is.
I stuck up my middle finger and started running.

It did hurt moving my muscles, but it should go away any time soon. See if a person with a normal life got shot in the chest and shoulder, Well they would still be in hospital, and their family or loved ones would come visit.

Gosh stop fantasying over something that's never going to happen.

I realised that my anger took over and I was basically sprinting.
I stopped on top of a hill, resting my hands on my knees. I took deep breaths admiring the view. It's beautiful up here, but this is a 'lovers' spot.

I looked around and saw a abandoned park that's been here for a few years.

I saw two people, a man and a woman. The woman's back looks really familiar.
Suddenly my phone starting ringing, not taking my eyes of them I picked up to a confused Christopher.

"What".

I leaned against a tree waiting for a reply.

"Rose isn't here. We checked her room and everywhere. She's just not here".
He said sounding lost.

Shit. That's her.
"I think I just found her".
I say walking towards her ending the call before he could say anything.

I got closer and she was still taking to the man.

I got behind this climbing frame and stuck my head out, enough for me to see and hear.
She handed him a envelope, and he opened taking cash out. A lot. Where the fuck did she get all that money from, and why is she giving it to him.

"Remember, Kill her. Not hurt her. Kill. She's survived too many things so this time it has to come to and end. With this amount of money, I'm pretty sure you can get the job done. Pass this message on to him".

What...the...fuck.
Is she planning to kill me.
WAIT WHAT.
"Bitch".
I quickly slapped my hand over my mouth knowing that I just said that out loud.

I pulled my head knowing they both turned around. This is bad.
I pressed my head back ready to get caught but I didn't. Thank god.

But what did I just witness. My actual mother is planning to kill me.
Wow. My father was right....I have no idea what I've brought here.

I'm empty handed right now, and I need answers.
"Meet me back here at 8".
The man said.

I need to go.

I ran home pushing everyone out the way trying to find Hunter, but I couldn't.
So I went to one of his men.
"Theo, have you seen Hunter".
He thought for a second.

"Yeh he went down to the gym with Sanchez....wait no actually he forced Sanchez into the gym".

SHIT.

I ran downstairs into the gym. Putting those two together in the same room. Terrible idea. I mean he did shoot Sanchez like 6 times, and before that he tortured him.

I pushed open the door and saw them two on the treadmill together.
What.
I'm seeing this right. These two actually getting along.

They both turned there heads when they saw me out of breath.

"What's wrong".
Hunter said coming towards me with Sanchez.

"Let's talk upstairs".

I explained everything, and they were both shook.

"So if they are going to meet at 8 which is in 30 minutes we could kidnap them and ask them".
Sanchez said looking at Hunter then me.

"Yeh that is a good idea, but I have a better one. Hear what they say and I take Rose and you take that man. Understood".
They both nodded and I went for a shower.

Of course everyone is going to betray me. My own blood. What will she gain out of killing me.

Yes I'm a hard person to kill but why can't she do it herself. Who is she getting to 'assassinate' me.

I got changed and we got our plan. They would follow the guy, kidnap him and then I kidnap my mother.
Perfect.

We all got to the park and waited for them to arrive.

"They are coming".
Sanchez said moving to the other side. Hunter nodded and went with Sanchez.
They started talking but I couldn't make it out.
It was to muffled.

After a good 10 minutes of them talking the man started walking the other direction, and Sanchez and Hunter followed him.

Rose went the other way stuffing something in her pocket. Once there was a distance between us, I started walking up behind her. Now how do I kidnap her. I didn't think of that.

Just knock her out. Don't kill her though.

I got up right behind her.
I was about to punch her when she quickly turned around pushing me away.

I fell back, tripping over a rock.

She jumped on top of me, punching me.
I felt blood pool in my mouth.
"You really think you can sneak up on me Valentina".

This bitch. I coughed the blood out and head butted her.
I pulled her down by her hair and punched her but she was still awake.

"God dammit".
I blurted out. Blood drooling down my face.

I once again punched her causing her to pass out.

"Finally"
I whispered to myself.
That really really hurt.

At least now I'll have answers.