Find him

This day was probably the coldest day ever. It was snowing heavily.
Which was odd.

The snow on the floor looking like a smooth soft blanket and so many memories came back.
Dark..dark memories.

I remember the first time I saw snow with my eyes, it was with....him.

I heard a knock on the door asking if I was ready.
Knotting my brows I pull my phone off the charger checking the time. 

7:25

My eyes widened, realising I should have woken up an hour ago.
"Shit"
I whispered before quickly ripping the warm covers off my body and jumping up to go to the bathroom.

I literally only have five minutes before the America Mafia get here

"Coming!"
I shout at the person behind the door as i grabbed whatever clothes came to my hand

After washing up I quickly ripped my night clothes off my body, almost ripping my earring out.
Pulling my black vest over my head, I put on my jeans and a leather jacket to keep my arms warm.

Taking a quick look in the mirror I almost get startled at the sight of my hair.
"Jesus..."
I whisper grabbing a brush and fixing it.

"What's the time?"
For some reason that didn't feel like it took long.

                                     7:39

"Fuck sakes..."
Groaning, I opened the door moving my hair behind my shoulders.

Making my way downstairs I locked eyes with the leader Kai and a few of his men. Their eyes looked at my face then down. Perverts.

"Your late"
He said in a cocky tone.
"I'm here now"
I reply with some attitude. He's not going to come in here and tell me that I'm late.
He's lucky I even agreed to this meeting, I normally wouldn't.

"Well I didn't come to argue beautiful, so let's start shall we?"
He said running a hand through highlighted hair.

~Hunters Pov~

Moving my damp hair out of my face, I rest my elbows on my desk thinking.
What if she kills him?

But I doubt she will....after all she probably already knows about the Book.
Which does make everything harder and complicated.

I need Sanchez alive...for now.
Attacking them isn't a option because of the amount of weapons being transported in and now that Veronica is in charge she's increased her security.

I need to find the Book that the little fucking scum has.
The only reason he left, was because he took it....more like he stole it.
Our leader died because he tried to take it back.

This book is the most important thing out there right now....and it's mine. It will be in my hands first and it will stay their forever.
Since I'm guessing that Veronica already knows about the book, she's going to do whatever it takes to find it.

"Mars!"
My most skilled assassin stepped inside wiping his blood stained hands.
I can easily rely on him for everything. He gets everything done in seconds

"Yes Boss"
He said looking up at me tilting his head to the side to get rid of his hair falling in his face.
"Get all locations on Sanchez....I need to know his exact whereabouts...Veronica could be hiding him"

He nodded before turning around and leaving.

I will do everything I can to get that book. Everytime I think about him having it my blood boils. He had the audacity to steal it off me.

Next time I see him I will strangle him to death (of course after finding the book).

Sitting at my desk and doing some work, after about ten minutes Mars entered the room.
"Boss.."
He said with slight confusion.
"What is it? Did you find it?"
I question feeling annoyed.

"No boss. In fact I don't think I will be able to find him at all. Veronica has covered up every trace. Everything on his has disappeared.
I can't even locate any of her bases except for the Main one"
He said scratching his head.

I poked the inside of my cheek feeling a bit frustrated.
She hasn't even been in charge for that long..Leo must have taught her well.

"Who knows maybe shes keeping him close to her. Most likely he would be in the base with her"
He added.

"When I was in the Casino she did bring him as well..he's some sort of use to her"
He nodded and left. She's smart huh?
well I'm fucking smarter. 

I do have a good idea. But it could end up with Veronica getting closer to the book.
I doubt Sanchez will tell her about its whereabouts. Just looking at him I know he's interested in Veronica...but who knows.

We'll see who gets to it first.
"Fuck I need to go to the Casino"
I sighed picking up my phone.

Suddenly a idea hit me.
"Gosh I'm a genius..."
I whisper before getting up and walking out of my office, downstairs.

"Jacquline....babygirl, Come here"
I signal her to come sit next to me.

Don't really know what she is...a flirt?
Prostitute?

I don't even know why she's here or who brought her.
"Yes boss".
She said in a flirty tone. She needs to know she's not one of my sluts. There is nothing about her that makes me interested. If she ever got killed. I really wouldn't care.

However...she could be useful.
She's only step one to my plan.

"Can you do me favour..."
I ask caressing her cheek.
She blushed, nodding.

"Can you got to the Cuban mafia, pretending to be lost and need a phone to call. If she lets you in.  Just find out if Sanchez is in there.  Then come back"
She moved slightly back processing what I just said.

  Maybe this will either help me or just waste my time.
"W-what if she kills me?"
She asked in a shaky tone.
Well Then you die idiot.

"Trust me. She won't. You two are both young and around the same age, so she will sympathise with you..as long as your acting skills are good"

She hesitantly nodded knowing either way she doesn't have a choice, and left the room.

This plan is going to work out great.
As long as Jaqueline keeps Veronica distracted...I know what to do.

Veronica...you have no idea what's coming for you. You may Have a 'good' mafia. But I'm better than you...and always will be one step ahead.

Oh you can't even start to think what your keeping in your home and not to mention who your protecting.