Where are you?

~ Hunters Pov~

Where is this woman. She told me she was coming. It's been at least 7 hours since she left London.
She should be here by now.
Somethings not right.

"Hey boss, we're going out to the casino now"
Theo said putting his jacket on.
"No you ain't going nowhere. No one is. Get everyone in the lobby. Including Veronica's mafia"
He looked at me blankly before sighing and nodding.

Maybe I'm just overreacting.
Veronica likes to go what ever she wants, maybe she's gone somewhere else.

Looking down at my phone I was about to call her again when a loud scream erupted through the halls.

I shot my head up furrowing my brows.
What the hell is happening down there?
I rushed downstairs and saw everyone crowded around someone in a circle.
Some of the girls were crying.
"Everyone move!"
I shouted which caused them all to move away

My eyes went to what they were looking at.
My face dropped and I gritted my jaw.
A dead body.
A body of Veronica's most trusted man.

Kevin. He was just laying there, a bullet in his head....

This isn't good..
My eyes suddenly widened as realisation hit me.

I look around trying to find Christopher and finally see him, looking down. 

"Christopher!"
I say going up to him and grabbing him by the collar.
He jerked his body back trying to leave my grip.
"What the hell do you think your doing!"
He shouted getting everyone's attention.

"Listen you dick. Kevin was the one sent to get Veronica. He's dead. What the fuck do you think happened..
Someone's kidnapped Veronica"
I was loud enough for everyone to hear and They all let out a shocked gasp.

"WELL WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT. FIND HER. track her phone. Check the cameras. FIND VERONICA!"
I shouted loosing my temper.
They all scurried away, leaving me and Christopher.

"We'll Find her. Veronica's a smart person. She'll figure something out. She always does, she's survived worse. That included you and her Father".
He said eyeing me up and down.

Asshole.

"You should watch your tone. I'm here to protect her. I had a chance to kill her. So did she. But we both didn't, Veronica only protects the people she cares about. Now what do you think will happen when she finds out that the man she trusted a lot after you is dead. She will blame herself. She promised to protect everyone. Especially you!"
I said poking my finger in his chest before walking away.

I stood outside her room contemplating whether I should go in.  Should I? 

Well you literally sleep in the same bed as her. Stop being dramatic.
I twisted the handle and let myself in.
Her scent. Makes me so calm.
I went and sat on her bed. What is she doing to me. I hated her. When I knew she became the leader, I didn't know what she looked like but I hated her.
Then she came to my place asking to forget everything.
Wow. I couldn't get her out of my head.
It fucking annoys me  knowing that someone else could be thinking about her.

She's mine.
I looked around and saw her draw half open.
There was something inside, like a book.
I went closer and opened it.

No. Why the fuck does she have this.
How long has she had this.
What if she's fucking using me. She has the book. I took the book and put in my room.
Right now I have more worries.

I went to a few people to see if they found anything.
"Carla is it?"
I question getting close to the computer.
"Yes. How can I fucking help"
Is everyone in Veronica's Mafia annoying.

"Have you found anything"
I question in a cold tone. I'm sick of people not taking me seriously.

"No. The traffic cameras were all messed with. Someone smart is doing this. They have covered all their traces covered. Although, there is a video on Kevin being attacked, but you can't see who it is"

"Show me"
She put on the video. It showed Kevin being pulled out of the car and having his neck snapped.
Fuck. That's the worst way to die.
"Wait can you zoom in".
She nodded and zoomed in.

"Look, you can see Veronica next to a limo.
He must have tricked her and got her in the limo...you can't see the fucking number plate".

I slam my fists on the desk making her jump.
"Gosh don't start world war 3, we're doing everything we can to find her. She's more important to us than she is to you. She's our leader, and your......"friend"....with benefits"

I opened my mouth about to give her a piece of my mind, but Antonio interrupted me.
"Boss, you might want to come with us"
I gave her a glare before leaving.
I followed him into his office.
"We found out that she went into a limo. Her phone is still being tracked. But we checked all the places a limo could have been taken From, there was one place but they won't tell us who took it. We've tried everything even hacking but nothing"

This. Isn't. Good.
What do I do. Anything could happen. Yes she's a strong woman who loves to keep secrets. But she won't be able to take a lot of people. Especially alone. And without weapons.
"Figure something out. We are finding Veronica. Today and today only"
They nodded and carried on looking.

This is hard.
I didn't know I needed Veronica that much.
Ace and Christopher came running in.
"We've tracked her phone".

"Let's go"
I grab my jacket and head out.