Chapter 3: meeting blake.

Start from the beginning

Max: Maybe there being forced or following someone else's is orders. If someone's after the dust, we need to stake the place out and see if someone who's not a worker isn't supposed to be there.

Blake: The only thing is, I have no idea where that would be.

Max: *thinking* the docks! Maybe the docks, a friend of mine told me about a schnee dust ship arriving at the port.

Blake: How much dust do thinks on it?

Max: don't know? But from what he told me it has to a lot.

Timeskip 7:00pm [ nighttime ].

Max: *rooftop with Blake* anything?

Blake: Not really. They've offload all the crates from the boat. No they're just sitting there.

Max: huh. Maybe rouges or imposter white fang members.

Blake: you still don't believe the white fang is behind the robberies.

Max: no! But unless I see it, then I'll believe it. or try to figure out why exactly.

A bullhead flew in and landed. Then it's door opened up. And a white fang walked out of it.

Blake: Oh no.

Max: that them.

Blake: yes. It's them.

Few more white fang got out of bullhead.

WF: Alright. Grab the tow cables.

Max: ( sorry Blake! ) you didn't wanna believe they we're doing this did you, Blake.

Blake: No. I think deep down I knew. I just didn't want to be right.

Roma: Hey! What's the hold up? *exiting bullhead * We're not exactly the most inconspicuous bunch of thieves at the moment, sooo why don't you animals try to pick up the pace.

Blake: This isn't right. The White Fang would never work with a human. Especially not one like that.*draws her weapon*.

Max: where are you-.

Blake: stay here max its to dangerous for you help me, besides I don't want someone I know to get hurt. *jumps down and makes her way over to Roma*.

Roma: *ordering* No you idiot! This isn't a leash! *Blake appears behind her, sword near her neck* What the—? Oh for f-.

Blake: Nobody move!

White fang surround Blake.

Roma: Woah! Take it easy there little lady.

Even more fang members arrive. Blake undoes her bow show her Faunus ears to them.

Blake: Brothers of the White Fang. Why are you aiding this scum?

Roma: Heh, oh Kid. Didn't you get the memo?

Blake: What are you talking about?

Roma: The White Fang and I are going in on a joint business venture together.

Blake: Tell me what it is or I'll put an end to your little operation.

Loud engines.

Roma: *looked up* I wouldn't exactly call it a little operation.

Two bullheads were hovering above them. Then.................................
Boom.

Max: gotta help Blake. *press the ultimatrix*.

Max body changed. His skin turned green. Having two antennas emerging from his fore head. Bald. Pink patches on appearing throughout his body. Height at least 7. Clothes, blue Gi, white Obi, dark blue Shoes. Finally the ultimatrix symbol locate in the middle of his chest.

 Finally the ultimatrix symbol locate in the middle of his chest

max: Baki! *fly's up and flew towards them*.

Roma: *firing at Blake* Here kitty, kitty, kitty.

Max: *landed in front* you vs me.

The bullhead above doors open and white fang drop surround max now.

Roma: You not the brightest, whatever you're supposed be.

Max: Names Baki, *smirk* Show me your strength now!

First fang member tried to strike him, only to grabbed and tossed into the second fang that charged behind him. Third and fourth came in for 'double slash', max jumped and blasted both back into the containers. Fifth fang started shooting him, max extend his left arm grabbing him and swung him around knocking all the fang members away.

Max: heh, to easy.

Roma fired at max. Max just block the explosive round with his arms.

Blake: She's mine!

Blake charged at Roma fighting her now. But Roma got the upper hand hitting Blake a few times. Max jumped in a fought Roma now, and managed to push her back a little and dodge her cane. Blake appeared behind max and hit Roma away from him.

Roma got and shot the container above. Luckily max push Blake away and himself out of the container's fall. But he failed to realize he was in front Roma, who had him. In her sights of firing her gun-cane.

Ruby: HEY!

Both Roma and max look to the voice of ruby rose, who was on the rooftops.

Max: ( Ruby! What's she doing? ).

Roma: Oh, hello Red! Isn't it past your bedtime?

Penny: Ruby? Are those people your friends?

Ruby: Penny, get back!

Roma fires her cane hitting ruby and laughed.

Ruby: Penny, wait! Stop!

Penny: Don't worry Ruby! I'm combat ready!

Swords appear and she jumped down taking down some fang members as she lands. Then continues fighting the fang.

Max: ( who's that? ).

Timeskip [ after witnessing her fight ].

Max: ( better leave, better write a note for Blake. ). *writes a note and leave's it at the entrance of harbor, then fly's away*.

A/n: done.